Monday, April 5, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Monday

Happy day after Easter!  Hope you had a fabulous Easter Sunday!  Mine was quiet, but nice.  I got six cards done this weekend and made a gorgeous flower, too, which turned out FABULOUS!!!!  I am happy to say I have plenty to share this week, so if you like come check back daily.

This week's challenge for Ippity is to create a tri-fold card.  I made one of these about a year ago, and I enjoyed making another one.  You can find the tutorial for it on Splitcoaststampers created by Beate, if you would like to make one like this.


And here is what it looks like if you pull out the tag.


Can you believe I used no patterned paper on this card???  But I still think it turned out great.  I did mess up on my inside stamping a little bit, but I am calling it part of the art...hehehe.

Here is the list of items used to make this card:
Paper:  Georgia Pacific and Stampin UP cardstock
Stamps:  Where You Should Be, Regal Greetings, Music of my Heart and What Matters Most (see???  you need them all...hehehe....and you can get them HERE
Tools:  Spellbinders, EK Success Punches, Cuttlebug embossing folders
Glue:  Helmar Quick-Fix Adhesive Runner, 450 Liquid Glue and Zapdots

Hope you like this card and that you have a fun hop!

Have a fabulous day!
Hugs,
Eva

30 comments :

jennifer mitten said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Lisa H. said...

no patterned paper, but your handmade music paper is gorgeous! love what you did here, Eva, but then I always do :)

Gardner's Basket said...

Absolutely alluring!! Wow!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Oh my gosh this is amazing, Eva...how gorgeous! I love the pull out card w/ that music paper=STUNNING!

lynn said...

just gorgeous, eva!

Heather said...

So stunning! Your work is always so amazing but LOVING your use of this fold and the insert with the differnt stamp sets is sooooooo stunning! LOVE your work girlie!

Kelly Landers said...

So absolutely beautiful Eva!! I love the technique you used and think you did a great job of incorporating a lot of ippity stamps too!! Love it!!

BonnieRose said...

beautiful as always!

Elisabeth said...

Just stunning!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Gorgeous card!

Angie Blom said...

WOW.. this is just rocking my boot!! I need to try this!! Beate has the best tutorials!! I am just loving this Eva!! You are my Rock Star!!

Rona said...

it is beautiful! love feeling you get with that texture!

StampinCathy said...

WOW! This is just breath taking! I love the stamps and color combo you did with this card.

Sheryl K said...

WOW Eva this is beautiful!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

WOW Just gorgeous!!!

Robynccgirl said...

Great card! Love that there is no DP and still wonderful! Who needs DP? Love it!

Banu said...

WOW....this card is just stunning. Loved it.

Eryn Hagen said...

WOWZERS girl...this card is GORGEOUS!! Love it ALL!!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous, luv how you embossed the card. That red border just tops it perfectly!

Scrapenabler said...

Beautiful card!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Eva, this card is absolutley gorgeous!
and your "mistake" adds to the vintage feel of the card!
I was told once by someone that there are 'No mistakes in art"!tehe..
Thank you for sharing such a beautiful project!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

So pretty--just perfect:)

Poppit said...

Wow. That's fabulous. You're so talented!

Becky Carafa said...

This is beautiful! Love that edge punch!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Out of this world GORGEOUS, Eva! Love it!

Gwen said...

THIS is fabulous!!

Janelle said...

This is gorgeous! Love that embossing folder right now.

Beate said...

My jaw just dropped to the ground! Oh my goodness. Another stunning creation! You are amazing!
Hugs and smiles

Jen said...

Such a gorgeous card and your trim looks like lace! Fantastic!

TucLdyDi said...

Now this cards I really do like. You did a wonderful job. Thank you for sharing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin