Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hip Hop!!!

Good Morning ladies!!!  Happy Hip Hop!!!!  Hope you have been having a great week!  I have been so busy, but good busy, so I am happy.  By the way, if you liked my little bird house on my Monday post, please check out the Ippity blog, as I have the tutorial there to see.  Also is you haven't started the hop from the Unity Blog, please hop back there.  You sure don't want to miss out on all the eye candy both the Unity and Ippity DT has for you in store.

Well, today, we have a special invitation for you.  It's for next week for Unity's 2nd Anniversary! What a happy occasion that is!!!

You're Invited
Unity 2 Year Anniversary
Starting April 26th - May 1st
ALL WEEK LONG.
Prizes
Special Guests
Be sure to join us Thursday, April 29th for the FULL release of NEW UNITY Stamp Company Kits, and introducing Cosmo Cricket Red Rubber Stamps by Unity.


I for one can say, I am so grateful for Unity, as they have brought so much joy into my life, not just by the beautiful stamps they create, but also the friendships I have formed.  So, I will be there to celebrate Unity next week, as they become 2 years old....and sure hope you do, too.  And here is my invite for you...



Details of this card:
Cardstock:  Core'dinations
Patterned Paper:  Prima
Stamps:  Ippity stamps
Ink:  Ranger Distress ink, Pallette
Flower:  Prima
Spellbinders
Impressabilities
Martha Stewart punch
Ribbon:  Fabric Barn


Couple of things to mention before you hop on to Kelly's blog:

If you are an Ippity Chick, get ready, as you will be seeing the new stamps on the Ippity Chicks exclusive site, so make sure you check them out..you are in for a REAL TREAT and I say this with the biggest smile on my face!!!

Second, starting Friday evening and over the weekend at Splitcoaststampers Ippity is sponsoring the VSBN (virtual scrapbook night), so come play with us!!!  It will be fun to create layouts!  I am really looking forward to it and will be making a special one today just for the occasion.

Well, that is all I have for you today...pheww...lots of awesome info isn't it????  And now it's time for you to hop onto Kelly's blog.
Have a fabulous hop!!!
Hugs,
Eva

32 comments :

AJ said...

wowsers Eva! it's Gorgeously awesome! :)

Eveline said...

I'll try to check in with you next. I'll be a lot nearer! I'm leaving for Tucson tomorrow with my DH. He's got some meetings and I'll have a ball. Sun and shopping. What more does a girl want?
Your invitations looks gorgeous.
Eveline.

StampinCathy said...

This is one stunning and inspiring card.

CherrieScraps said...

Eva this card is just stunning - I adore it!!

Renee' Dezember said...

oh Eva this is AMAZING! tfs

the whimsical butterfly said...

OMG Eva this is absolutely STUNNING. I LOVE it! That flower and ribbon are placed perfectly and I love this elegant and sweet invitation! AWESOME use of the sketch too! You are amazing, girl!

Kelly Landers said...

Eva your card is so gorgeous!! The Webster's pages really set the scene, but the way you worked on the colors and feel from it is amazing!! Love your insert too!! Just fabulous!

Brooke said...

Gorgeous Eva!!! Love your CLASSY style!!!

Angie Blom said...

just stunning. I love everything about this invite!! YOu Rock Eva!!

Heather said...

Eva, are you TRYING to give me a heart attack? Cause you almost did with how fabulous this one is! Wow, such elegance and fabulousness and I'm not just talking about that card! Wow!

Gwen said...

Eva, this is gorgeous! LOVE the paper you used! I may just check in on the VSBN!

ellen s. said...

beautiful, Eva!

FibreJunky said...

That is gorgeous, Eva!! I love the depth the card has and the little pink butterflies on the insert.

Maria Gurnsey said...

Fabulous and gorgeous!!! I love how you left out the lines on the frame stamp....just fabulous :)

Sweetieshop said...

Totally amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing card! hop hop hop x

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Everytime I come to your blog it just takes my breath away with you amazing cards!!!

Purple Princess said...

Oh Eva! Your cards always amaze me! Love this one!!

jan farnworth said...

wow jaw dropping pretty.

Suz said...

wow what beautiful cards

Liz said...

Eva Eva there is no words for the beauty of this.. Congrats to Unity of two years they are absoutely amazing company for sure.

Maria Levine said...

WOW EVA! This is fabulous, so beautiful! Love those papers!

Karen said...

Girl you know how much I love this gorgeous invitation from the {ippity}, papers, embossing and distressing! You rocked it!!

Hugs,

Lisa H. said...

YEP! beautiful, gorgeous, and just perfect! I've got to get me some of those primas-love what they add to your card!

Rona said...

this is so beautiful!!

jennifer mitten said...

You outdo yourself every time! I love this card...

StacyC said...

Very pretty Eva...

marilyn said...

Oh, Eva! This is absolutely gorgeous!

PamS said...

Beautiful card, inside and out.

Kathy Martin said...

Such a pretty anniversary card! :)

Jen said...

WOW Eva...talk about gorgeous card here!!! Love all the details and the colors are FAB! I am so glad you said it was 'my invite for you'...I'll be looking out for it in the mail! heehee...

Carolina said...

Breathtaking invite Eva...you have such a way with embellishments!

Eryn Hagen said...

SO STUNNING! I absolutely love it all...the coloring, the stamps you chose, the flower, it's just PERFECT in every way Eva!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin