Hip Hop!!!!!!

Good morning..great Thursday!!!  Hope your week has been great so far, and ready for a fun hop!  And in case you are just arriving on my blog you should start with the Unity blogbecause that is where it's all beginning.


And I also wanted to take a little time to CONGRATULATE the new Ippity Design Team ladies...I am so excited about them joining us!


Karen Maldonado

and

Lisa Arana

So, if you are not familiar with their work, check them out...I for one am so happy for these two talented ladies joining us.  We have an amazing DT, and I know they are an amazing addition, and they will for sure inspire you all.  I can't wait for their debut and all the gorgeous creations they will make!


And I just learned that our very own Ippity Dt girlie, Lisa Henke just became a Dirty Dozen girl..the highest honor on Splitcoaststampers..So Lisa, CONGRATULATIONS to you and I am so honored to be working together with you!  Your work is fresh, gorgeous and incredibly inspiring!!



So, onto this hop, earlier this week I got a request to make a special card and this is what I came up with, and thought I would share it today, since it's Ippity stamps.  I also used some gorgeous Graphic 45 papers and the sketch is based on this week's Mojo Monday sketch.


Details of this card:
Cardstock:  Georgia Pacific and American Crafts
Patterned Paper:  Graphic 45
Stamps:  Ippity by Unity
Ink:  Ranger Distress inks
Copic marker
Tools: Martha Stewart punch, Spellbinders, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Fiskars scissors
Ribbon:  Fabric Barn
Flower:  Prima
Glue:    Helmar Quick-Fix Adhesive Runner450 Liquid Glue and Zapdots.  


Well, hope you enjoy this card and now it's time to hop on to Kelly's Blog.  Just click on the big button.





Have a fabulous day!!!
Hugs,
Eva

Labels: ,