Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to Michael!

It's Michael's Birthday, so I made this pretty Birthday card for him, and yes, he loved it, so I thought I would share it with you.  A couple of weeks ago I picked up some yummy brand new Pink Paislee papers at my local scrapbook store, and I have been wanting to use them, so this was a perfect occasion.  The funny thing is, I even asked him what he thought of the papers, and which combo did he like the best and this is what he liked....hehehe..yeah, I can be sneaky like that...Anyway, this is what my card is for my favorite guy, whom I just adore!

Happy Birthday Babe again!!!!!!  Love ya lots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And of course I had to use Unity stamps to go with it.  I just love that butterfly and I haven't used it in a while.  I colored it in with my Ranger Distress inks, I think it's matching the colors of the paper perfect.  And I love that big bold ribbon...  I am so thankful that Michael like pretty cards, I don't have to worry about them if they are masculine enough.

Oh, by the way, check out the Ippity blog today, I have a pretty cool organizational tip posted.

Anyway, hope you like what you see.

Have a fabulous day!
Hugs,
Eva

12 comments :

Terrie B x said...

Hiya `Beautiful` lady:)
Your card is `Gorgeous` what a beautiful colour combo and design...
`Happy Birthday` to Michael..
Have a fabulous Day :)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eveline said...

Congratulations with your Michael.
Gorgeous card, I love the colors.
Eveline.

Kelly Landers said...

Give Michael a big hug for me!! Tell him I said to have a very happy birthday!! I LOVE this card... it is so gorgeous! That butterfly is so pretty and your colors so rich!! Love it!

Heidi Van Laar said...

So beautiful Eva! I love the soft colors on that butterfly!

Happy Birthday to Michael!

Linda Cain said...

Great card! LOVE it!

Eryn Hagen said...

this card is SO UNBELIEVABLY GORGEOUS! WOW!

Shauna said...

What a beautiful card! That ribbon is the icing on the cake :-)

the whimsical butterfly said...

Awwww Happy bday to your beloved! This card is just STUNNING-of course I LOVE the butterfly but the whole package is just perfect.

Heather said...

Omgosh! Too fabulous of a card! It's also MY Michael's Birthday tomorrow! I have to make him a card huh? LOL...Burnin' the midnight oil again it looks like!

thesewingroomandmore said...

I love this card! Thank you for sharing!

Charlene said...

What a beautiful card!!

Shalini said...

love the card... butterfly luks gorgeous...

Hugs
Shalini

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin