The Greeting Farm card

Today I have a sweet little card to share with you, and it's made with one of the Greeting Farm Miss Anya stamp sets.  I created this card using Club Anya's Saturday sketch, and also made it for this week's Crazy 4 Challenges site, which prompted the use of kraft card stock as the base of the card.  Since I love cards with kraft card stock, this was easy for me.  And here is the card I came up with.


Ok, so since I am still new to Copics, I was happy to see coloring tutorials on the Club Anya site.  The designers show you how to shade hair, skin tones, jeans, you name it, they show it.  I can't tell you how much I appreciate them taking the time to put it on video.  Now mind you, I don't have the colors to do what they are doing, but I know I will be back once I have the right ones and learn from them.  I thought I would share this with you, in case some of you have a lot of colors and would like to improve on your coloring skills.  So, when you are on their site, scroll down below the designer's pictures and you will see the tutorial section.

Details of this card:

Cardstock:  Bazzill, Core'dinations
Patterned Paper:  Cosmo Cricket
Stamp:  The Greeting Farm, Unity Stamps
Ink:  Memento and Copic markers
Tools:  Spellbinders, EK Success punch, SU emboss/cut folder, sewing thread, roses
Glue that holds this card together:  Helmar Quick-Fix Adhesive Runner450 Liquid Glue and Zapdots

I hope this little card puts a smile on your face, as it sure has on mine.

Have a beautiful day!
Hugs,
Eva

Labels: