Friday, April 30, 2010

Friends with FLAIR!!

What a way to finish this fabulous Unity celebration week!  Did you get any of the new stamps yesterday?????? WOW..so many gorgeous creations...I am so in love with quite a few, but that Melody Ross set has my heart, for sure... I see some art journaling done with it, however layouts and cards will be fabulous with it, too.  Ohhh, and that retro set and of course the Cosmo sets...yummy!!!  Anyway, I sure hope you have been having a great week of celebration!!

Today I have a card to share, which I actually made for the Triple Take challenge held by Beate, Lori and Jenn in the Unity forum on Splitcoaststampers. I loved the sketch, so I knew I was going to make a card with it, but didn't get to squeeze it into my Thursday post, so here it is today.  I have been wanting to use this sweet little image and finally did!


And how about those super fun papers???  I recently got a yummy stack of Crate Paper goodies, and have been waiting impatiently to dig into them...and this sketch was calling Crate Paper..LOL

Details of this card:
Cardstock:  Stampin Up and Georgia Pacific
Patterned Paper:  Crate Paper
Stamp:  Unity
Ink:  Memento, Ranger Distress ink
Copic markers
Tools:  Spellbinders, EK Success punch, CM Corner round punch
Ribbon:  Fabric Barn
Button and jute from my stash

Well, hope you have a lovely Friday...I am going to work on finishing a layout for tomorrow, yepp...I have another, can you believe???  LOL

Hugs,
Eva

20 comments :

Poppit said...

Oh, super sweet! I love those birdhouses! (I used one this week too!)

Terrie B x said...

Hi beautiful Eva:)

Your card is just that
`stunningly beautiful`
...I just love all the Inspiration from you!!!!!Gorgeous Gorgeous` TFS:)
Have lots of fun with those papers:)

Hope you had a fun week,
Have a lovely weekend:)x

BonnieRose said...

fabulous as usual Eva!

Kathy Martin said...

Super duper CUTE! Love the many papers and colors! :)

Laurel said...

Fantastic card Eva!

Tenia Nelson said...

Wow Girlfriend...this card is pure awesomeness!!!!!!

Heather said...

Eva, my friend. Please. STOP THE MADDNESS! Your creativity keeps making me look bad! Can you hone it in just a 10th of an inch? Or if you can't do that, pass some of that MOJO my way! LOL...Have a great weekend cutie cutie!

Karen said...

I love the CP papers with this sketch Eva! Totally adorable and the sweet image... Love it!!!

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

Hey girl! I love this. Happy, fun, and colorful! Have a great weekend, michelle

Stephanie Zito said...

Oh Eva! Beautiful! I love your take on the sketch! Fabulous creation! Have a wonderful weekend!

Donna said...

Great job with the sketch! Love the papers. Beautiful card.

jo said...

Lovely card Eva!

Elisabeth said...

Love the little butterfly perched on the branch, too cute!

lynn said...

love your card, eva:)

{jennie} said...

Another great creation, Eva! Enjoy your weekend!

catnap said...

Love the combo of prints and colors across the bottom

Jennipher said...

Love it Eva!!!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

This is a beautiful take on the sketch! Love it!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Oh great use of that paper line... I have that too and will be stealing your idea hehe! Love it!

Angie Blom said...

this is beautiful Eva.. love this card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin