Friday, April 23, 2010

Friends with FLAIR!!

Happy Friday Friends!!!!  This has been such a busy week, so I am glad it's Friday...and certainly looking forward to a weekend.  

Today I have my last Core'dinations card to share with you that I made for Caardvarks' new challenge this week and since it has Unity, I saved it for today.  I adore these cardstock, specially the Jenni Bowlin ones, since they already have been embossed...gotta love that, as you just have to sand it, and ready to use!!  I used Unity's Best Wishes and Blooms set, which I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE....and my leaves are cut out with a Stampin Up die cut out of dictionary paper.


And do I have a treat for you?????  I shared about this on Facebook, but I wanted share about it on my blog, too.  So, remember how it was my Birthday last Sunday?  Well, look what Michael made for me!!!  I have been teasing him about making me a card, and he offered to make me one for my Birthday and let me tell you....this is his first EVER card, and I think I may have competition...LOL.....He has helped me in the past to cut out Spellbinders for my class, so he knew how to do that, but I just gave him a tour of my messy room and went to lunch with my friends and he made this all by himself....he even used my Cuttlebug embosser AND inked it up!!!  I am so proud of him...so lookie at the card he made for me...isn't it sweet???



Hehehe...I even gave him a watermark....LOL. So, can he be our Ippity guy????  He keeps walking around asking if he could be the Ippity guy.....LOL.... Should I dub him as that?

Anyway, hope you have a fabulous weekend.  I will be hosting a scrapbook challenge tonight on Splitcoaststamper's Virtual Scrapbooking Night, so that should be fun.  Come and check it out, if you have some time.

Hugs,
Eva

17 comments :

Jan Garber said...

I think he's going to give you a run for your money!!! Maybe a new designer in the making! These guys surprise us sometimes with their card creativity.

BonnieRose said...

great card Eva.. and his card is rockin!!!! Yeap.. he needs to be our ippity guy.. definitely... LOL they shud do an interview with him one time for the ippity blog.. bwahaha

Jen said...

Eva, your card is striking and fabulous! And oh my gosh, you're hubby's card is fabulous too! You should scrapbook it to keep it safe forever! And, hey, better watch out...he might be posting his own cards on your blog when your away! heehee

kmassman said...

Love your cards today! Your husband is a "natural"! :-)

Heidi Van Laar said...

I love your card Eva, it's just stunning!

What a guy to MAKE you a card! My DH just looks confused when he see my crafty stuff!

(-: Heidi

secret scrapbooker said...

Your cards are lovely :0)
Kate x

Sherry said...

Oh your red card is gorgeous love it

JenMarie said...

FABBBulous!!!

lynn said...

your card is lovely, eva! and how great is your husband, making that card! awesome!

2scrappyteachers said...

The red and black color combination is stunning. Michael's card is pro....any doubts that guys could be creative also??

jo said...

Lovely card Eva! Si when is your hubby starting his own blog LOL?!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Donna said...

These are both fabulous and yes, you just may have some competition. he did an awesome job on the card. :)
Will have to go check out your VSBN challenge too

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Beautiful cards!!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow! Gorgeous cards, both from you and Michael! Happy Friday Eva and have a wonderful, relaxing weekend!

Angie Blom said...

oh this is so beautiful Eva.. the red is wonderful. and love all the fabulous details.. Have a great weekend.

Heather said...

Such a beautiful card! LOVE your use of these flowers! So sweet!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin