Friends with FLAIR!!

Happy Friday Friends!!!!  This has been such a busy week, so I am glad it's Friday...and certainly looking forward to a weekend.  

Today I have my last Core'dinations card to share with you that I made for Caardvarks' new challenge this week and since it has Unity, I saved it for today.  I adore these cardstock, specially the Jenni Bowlin ones, since they already have been embossed...gotta love that, as you just have to sand it, and ready to use!!  I used Unity's Best Wishes and Blooms set, which I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE....and my leaves are cut out with a Stampin Up die cut out of dictionary paper.


And do I have a treat for you?????  I shared about this on Facebook, but I wanted share about it on my blog, too.  So, remember how it was my Birthday last Sunday?  Well, look what Michael made for me!!!  I have been teasing him about making me a card, and he offered to make me one for my Birthday and let me tell you....this is his first EVER card, and I think I may have competition...LOL.....He has helped me in the past to cut out Spellbinders for my class, so he knew how to do that, but I just gave him a tour of my messy room and went to lunch with my friends and he made this all by himself....he even used my Cuttlebug embosser AND inked it up!!!  I am so proud of him...so lookie at the card he made for me...isn't it sweet???



Hehehe...I even gave him a watermark....LOL. So, can he be our Ippity guy????  He keeps walking around asking if he could be the Ippity guy.....LOL.... Should I dub him as that?

Anyway, hope you have a fabulous weekend.  I will be hosting a scrapbook challenge tonight on Splitcoaststamper's Virtual Scrapbooking Night, so that should be fun.  Come and check it out, if you have some time.

Hugs,
Eva

Labels: ,