Friday, April 2, 2010

Friends with FLAIR!!

Good morning...Happy Friday!!!!    And....Happy Friends with Flair Hop!!!   Today I have to share a pretty card, in my eyes, it's my prettiest card of the week.  I have been talking about Margie's gorgeous The Girl Paperie line that I found last weekend at my LSS all week.  Well, I started this card there, but I didn't have everything to finish, so I finished it during the week, and I have been waiting to post it today.  I really, really love these papers and I want more of it, now..hehehe.

I thought since the papers are so feminine, I would use these gorgeous stamps by Unity called Treasures to Me, which is available at Scrap-mart for only $15.99!  So pick it up there, if you like it.  The label I stamped the sentiment on was cut on my Silhouette, which I just love (oh and as of this week, I finally signed up for their subscription...just the $10/month deal, but that is perfectly enough for me!).  Lace and tulle was from my stash.  Oh, and can you believe I made that little tulle flower and leaves with the help of Helmar 450 liquid glue.  I honestly can tell you that this glue dries amazingly quick, which makes it a cinch to create projects with it, specially the type of flowers that are so popular today.  I really love how it turned out, just as I envisioned it.  The dress shape was paper pieced and colored by Copic.


Here is a close up picture of my little tulle flower for you.


Well, that is it for today.....hope you have a FABULOUS weekend.  I might chime in this weekend to post something, but I guess I would have to make something..hehehe...hmmm..what could it be????  I guess I will find out, right??
Hugs, 
Eva

25 comments :

Scrapenabler said...

Beautiful card Eva, I have loved all of your cards this week, but I have to agree this is the prettiest!

Gwen said...

OH EVA!!! This is ab-so-lute-ly gorgeous! Tulle flower....awesome!

kmassman said...

Oh, this card is just GORGEOUS!!!

Laurel said...

OH Eva this is gorgeous!

Pinkllilac said...

Gorgeous card Eve and love the design and details, the colours are beautiful.
Hugs Linda

lynn said...

such a sweet tulle flower, eva!

Kelly Landers said...

Yep!! That might just be your prettiest card of the week!! But all the others are a close tie!! All your work is so beautiful!!

Jenny said...

Very pretty card :) love it!

Eveline said...

Gorgeous card, I love the tule roses.
I completely missed the new subscription rates for the Silhouette, they are much better, I think I'll give myself one too.
Eveline.

Becky Carafa said...

This is beautiful!

Michelle said...

Pretty paper! Pretty card!

Robynccgirl said...

Wonderful! That flower is too cute!

Heather said...

Eva, my girlio, you are one fabulous creative genius! LOVE this card! Everything about it! The tull, the image, the colors, the embelishments...etc. Everything about this screams "Send to Heather, Send to Heather"...LOL :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

EVA--you ROCK! This is beautiful! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! TFS!

Linda said...

neat job eva I too love that sweet tulle flower

Laurajean said...

this is just gorgeous Eva...just love your card and don't you just LOVE the Helmar adhesive...I'm addicted :)

FibreJunky said...

pretty papers, cute stamps, beautiful card!

Karen said...

Love your sweet girlie girl card Eva! And the flower is the sweetest! Isn't it fun making those tulle flowers!! This is perfect for your card...loooooooove it!!

Hugs,
Karen

Ravengirl said...

So so sweet! Your tulle flower is absolutely adorable! And the papers have me drooling too!

Heather Jensen said...

So beautiful! I love everything about this card. :)

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, oh what sweetness! The netting flower is adorable!

Courtney Baker said...

Eva I'm totally in love with this! It's so gorgeous!

Beate said...

Girl....this card is so beautiful! I love the soft colors, the lace and the tulle.
Have a wonderful Easter weekend!
Hugs and smiles

the whimsical butterfly said...

WOW! This is SO beautifully shabby chic-I adore it! That lace trim is wonderful and you couldn't have chosen a better set to use. I LOVE this, Eva!!!

Shauna said...

What a great card. I absolutely love all of your vertical layering!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin