Thursday, April 15, 2010

Friends with FLAIR and Treasured Scrapbooking reveal

Hello everyone...Happy Friday Friends!!!  Today I am sharing not only Unity, but also this month's Treasured Scrapbooking card kit.  And boy, what a fun kit this was...full of new Pink Paislee and Maya Road goodies....but here is a picture of the kit.  The only thing that doesn't belong with the kit is the yellow alphas and there is some blue Pink Paislee glitter added to all these yummy things.


So, since this is a Friends with Flair hop, I will share my Unity sentiment card made with this kit.  I used the sentiment from the March Unity KOM...how do you like my little mannequin??  Oh and my flower...I just love making those now, so you will see more of them on my cards and layouts.  I tell you that Helmar 450 liquid glue is the bomb!!!


And here are the rest of the cards, which I had so much fun creating as well...




So...what do you think of the kit and my cards????  Hope you like them.  By the way, the kit sells for only $17.99, amazing value indeed and if you like, you can pick it up at the Treasured Scrapbooking Store.  Also the here is the list of the fabulous Helmar that I used on these cards:     Helmar Quick-Fix Adhesive Runner450 Liquid Glue and Zapdots

Well, that is all I have for you today..hope you enjoy the hop and have a fabulous weekend coming up!!!

Hugs, 
Eva

35 comments :

Karen said...

Pure genius are your creations Eva! I love each and every card! What a fabulous kit and eye candy galore!

Hugs,
Karen

Debby/Darthy said...

Oh too cute. I love every one of these cards. I love the little shirt hanging from the hanger. Great work!

lynn said...

so cute! love what you did with the thread spools!

Laurel said...

Wow Eva these are fabulous! love your thread on the spool.

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

the whimsical butterfly said...

I don't even know where to start. These are all SO gorgeous, I'm in awe! Your attention to details and the beautifully embellished cards are always in the right place w/ the right touches. I love them ALL!

Maria Levine said...

Oh Eva what fabulous cards! Love them all!

JenMarie said...

OMGoodness, super major fabulousness here!!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Absolutely stunning cards Eva! Great job with the kit! LOVE all your pretty details and special touches! Have a wonderful weekend!

Donna said...

Beautiful cards!

BonnieRose said...

fabulous as always Eva... u make beautiful cards. Period.

Lisa H. said...

oh, EVA! looks like a great kit-you make me want to buy it! Love them all, but my fave is the sewing, thank-you card. GREAT elements!

Cath x said...

What fab cards. You've been very productive!

{jennie} said...

Love the cards! Off to check out the scrap kit.

marilyn said...

LOVE these cards!

Heather said...

Eva Eva Eva, I so want to be ya, be ya, be ya! These cards are fabulous with so much talent! Break me off of piece of that Cr-a-fty Bar! (Like Kit-Kat bar, but only with the word crafty! Hehehe)

Mary Friederichsen said...

Your cards are darling eva! What fun!

Thank you for sharing and have a wonderful weekend!

Elisabeth said...

Super sweet cards as always Eva, just lovely!

Rona said...

I think they are all fabulous!! those papers are so fun to work with!!

Susan B. said...

Beautiful cards Eva!

Erica W. said...

Beautiful cards!

maryanns said...

Beautiful cards--and thanks for the information about the kit!

Leah Crowe said...

you know i adore these sensational cards... perfection!!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Now that kit looks great! Fabulous cards! Luv all of them!

Jennipher Lowery said...

Eva these are all just perfect! So cute and fun.

Carla aka scrappypug said...

so cure and the colors are great. Looks like a wonderful kit!

Kathy Martin said...

OMGosh...what super fun cards! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

EVA--these are all so AMAZING! I love love love everything you make! TFS:)

Jen said...

WOW, WOW, WOW Eva! With your creativity, I bet you just whipped these out in a snap...I love your style, and your eye for all things wonderful! I can't pick one card...they are ALL spectacular! (I'm not mentioning the kit, 'cause I can't buy, I can't buy, I can't buy...*smile*)

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Beautiful cards!

Jessy said...

your creations are always soooo inspiring. LOVE all of these. :-)

Brooke said...

Beautiful, beautiful cards! Thanks also for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!

Nancy B said...

Soooo cute!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Fab cards, Eva!

Pinky said...

Happy Birthday EVA!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin