Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Core'dinations with JustRite

Well, remember how I said yesterday that I will be sharing my Caardvarks Core'dinations projects daily?  Well, today is another day, so I am sharing my second project, which is actually a card holder and a mini card that fits right in the box!  And I thought I would participate in this week's JustRite Stamps challenge, which was to use two different Spellbinders and two different JustRite stamps, which I did.  And here is my project.


The box is actually is Silhouette cut, which I have been wanting to try out forever.  And I used a new nestie, Blossoms 2, which I was gifted to me by my sweet friend Liz for my birthday...thanks girlie!!!!!  See??  I am using it already!!!

Details of this project:
Cardstock:  Core'dinations, Georgia Pacific
Ink:  Stampin Up and Ranger Distress
Copic markers
Embossing folders:  Cuttlebug and Quickutz

Well, that would be all for today.  Hope you enjoy my project and have a fabulous Wednesday!

Hugs,
Eva

8 comments :

Tricia said...

Very very cute!

Marge said...

Love your card and card holder and especially love that teal Core'dinations paper -- luscious! I saw the challenge & need to get out my Core'dinations and get busy creating.

Mrs Ham said...

Beatiful Eva

Liz Weber said...

Hi Eva, love love this gorgeous coordinated card set, that colour is my FAV and I just love the way you used the gorgeous stamps and spellbinders, very very pretty!

ellen s. said...

gorgeous!!!

Sharon Harnist said...

Beautiful, Eva -- thanks so much for playing in JustRite's challenge!

Terrie B x said...

Stunningly beautiufl..inside and out!!!I absolutly `Love` the colour one of my fav`s ever:)xxx

Axes DesigNs said...

wow your cards are amazing! I would love you could see my card for the core-dinations challenge ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin