Tuesday, March 9, 2010

JustRite St Patrick's Day

So, I got an e-mail from my ex yesterday asking me if I had any St. Patrick's day cards for sale.  Well, I was thinking and thinking and I couldn't remember having any stamps for the occasion.  For some reason I never picked up anything for it.  But then as I was thinking about it, I remembered that I had a fabby little set from JustRite stampers called Favorite Occasions and it had a pretty St Patrick's day stamp in it...whoohooo...so I was in business, in a card making business, that is.  I had some fun Basic Grey Origins papers, which are green, so I used those and used some border punches some EK Success and some Martha Stewart and of course Spellbinders.  I really have a hard time to make a card without them....don't you????  Or am I the only Spellbinder addict?

Anyway, I made two designs and for my first card I used this week's sketch from 2Sketches4You, which I loved, and here is my take on it.  I also made this card with a tag as JustRite Stampers's challenge this week is to make a tag.

 

My second card is using a sketch I{heart}2stamp's SFYTT.  I thought it was a great sketch, so I wanted to try it and I really like it.


And here is a close up of the image.  I took a picture of it, as I painted it in with my Ranger Distress inks, and I used my clear glitter pen to bling up my horseshoe....I really love the affect of it, as when the light catches it, it's so pretty.  If you click on the picture, you can see it pretty nicely.


And finally, here is a picture of the three cards together.  I really love the way they turned out.  I know who is going to get them, and I sure hope they will like them.


Well, that is all I have for your today.  Sure hope you like these pretty cards.  If you are interested in the Spellbinders or the JustRite stamps, Scrap-mart carries them for a pretty low price and they ship with a lightning speed, I bet you would get them before St Patrick's day!

Have a FABULOUS day!

Hugs,
Eva

20 comments :

Eveline said...

Great cards. Love the colors and the use of the punches. I am a Spellbinders fan, love the nestabilities.
Have a good day. Here the sun is shining again after a snowy day yesterday (in March!), it's cold but at least it looks good.
Eveline.

Kelly Landers said...

That sure is a compliment if your ex wants to buy your cards from you!! Love all the SPD cards you made!! They look awesome!!

Laurel said...

Wow, look at these fabulous cards!

MrsETaylor said...

Love them Eva.

Tasha said...

These are beautiful Eva
love tasha xx

Karen said...

WOW Eva! Gorgeous..gorgeous..gorgeous! Love all your details and the beautiful JR stamp! Yes, definitely hard to stay away from the MS punches and Spellbinders..for sure! :)

Hugs,
Karen

Cheryl Nelson said...

What absolutely beautiful cards!!

Kathy Martin said...

Lovely cards! And an amazing border cut! :)

Laura Davis said...

WOW!!! Stunning work :)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Crystal said...

What gorgeous cards ! Haven't been to your blog before . Where in the world have I been ??! Beautiful work , Eva !

joni said...

Oh Eva, those are just beautiful! Love them!!!! And no you are not the only Spellbinders Addict!!! I just got Labels 11 and the Nesting Owls! Love them!

Daniela said...

Wow, Eva, stunning!!!!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Hmm, just made an order for both Spellbinders and Just Rite from Scrap-mart! Great deals on both!

These are just stunning Eva! I love all the layers!

(-: Heidi

Regina Easter said...

wow wow, these are awesome..

Rhonda V. said...

I just love these Eva!! They are so very springy and whoever is lucky enough to receive them will love them too!

I'm a total spellbinders addict now! I only have two sets but use them all the time on my cards and can't wait to expand my collection!

Hugs,
Rhonda

KathyJ (Wattle) said...

WOW Eva - these are AWESOME girl!!! Love how you used the Basic Grey papers, all the punchwork/spellbinders layering (and NO! You aren't the only addict! :) ) and the JustRite stamps look awesome!!! :)

Karen said...

Love these cards! And congrats on the Fab Five pick!

Janelle said...

Great cards, all three of them! Congrats on being in the Fab 5 at 2 Sketches 4 You!

Stacey Schafer said...

gorgeous!

sarahmartina said...

I adore these Eva! So glad you played along with 2S4Y!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin