Monday, March 8, 2010

H{ippity} Hop

Hello ladies....hope you had a fabulous weekend! Glad you stopped in as I have a pretty card to share with you today using pretty {ippity} stamps!

This week it was my turn to hold the challenge and since I love embossing, I called an embossing challenge, so create a card using your {ippity} stamps and use embossing somewhere on it, to be eligible for some fun prize. Come check out Splitcoaststampers to see more details of the challenge! and for now, here is my card using the What Matters Most set and yummy Core'dinations papers with some delicious My Minds Eye papers and Spellbinders. For embossing I used a Quickutz embossing folder.


Also, the sketch of this card came from a previous Mojo Monday sketch.  I really like it, eventhough I didn't do everything exactly the way the sketch was.  Anyway, hope you like my card.

Don't forget about my BLOG CANDY, not to mention new Ippity stamps are available!!!!

Have a fabulous day!
Hugs,
Eva

22 comments :

Laurel said...

Gorgeous card!

Heather said...

Absolutely STUNNING card Eva! Love all your details and dry emboss! I just purchased those flowers! You've inspired me to break them out! Woot woot! Happy Monday!

Maria Gurnsey said...

That black embossed panel is amazing...love the changes you made to the sketch :)

lynn said...

i love how you layered your stamps!--going to try that! tfs!

Lisa H. said...

sooo pretty! love the embossing you did and of course those gorgeous flowers you always have on hand!

Angie Blom said...

wow beautiful card, I haven't done dry embossing in a long time so this will be a great challenge to get back into it.

Jen said...

Colors are awesome Eva! Great embossing and design!

Carisa said...

i love the sanding!! i just got some paper for my bday that would be perfect for that - thanks for the inspiration!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So, So gorgerous Eva!!!

Elisabeth said...

Love the color combo on this, very striking card!

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

OH WOW! This is beautiful. I love those flowers you made and the bright colors you chose! Hugs,

Kim Dellow said...

so pretty! love the colours and those wonderful roses. Kim

Sheryl K said...

Beautiful card Eva!! Love the bold colors and your embossing!!

Susan Bouchard said...

Eva this is a beautiful card! Love the papers you used and your flowers are gorgeous!

BonnieRose said...

so beautiful!

Kelly Landers said...

Wow Eva!! Your card is so beautiful. I love the colors and those flowers...OMG!!! Gorgeous!

Gardner's Basket said...

Gorgeous card. I love the paper roses!

Pinkllilac said...

Such a beautiful card Eve with lovely detail and the papers and embossing are gorgeous.
Hugs Linda

Stephanie Zito said...

So beautiful Eva! I have to get my Core'dinations papers out now! Thanks for the inspiration!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Gorgeous, luv the colour combo!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Very elegant!

Cheri Howard said...

Very pretty, Eva!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin