Monday, March 1, 2010

H[ippity} Hop

Happy Monday, are you ready for another week and another hop????  I sure am and today, I won't be talking much....just sharing my card, so you can complete your hop even faster.

I made this card for our challenge, which this week is held by Kelly and we are to make a card for a boy.  Well, I haven't used this sentiment yet from the Where You Should Be set, but have been wanting to, so I matched it up with some pretty nice Basic Grey papers and I like the way it turned out, and sure hope you do to.  Love this color combo, don't you??



Well, that is all I have for today, hope you play along in the our challenge at Splitcoaststampers and have fun during the hop!

Have a FABULOUS day!

Hugs,
Evaa

23 comments :

Heather said...

Fabulous! Love these wonderful colors and super fab details! You rock my cutie cutie!

lynn said...

love that sentiment-great card,eva!

Elisabeth said...

I just love the bright splash of yellow on this!

MrsETaylor said...

As always, just perfect Eva. Isn't that new Origins line just wonderful!!??

Maria Gurnsey said...

WOW, LOVE this :)

Bogner's said...

I am loving the bright yellow! Fabulous!

BonnieRose said...

wonderful! Love it!

Rona said...

that is a great color combo!!

Sheryl said...

Love the color combo!!

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

Hey girl! This is just beautiful! Love that line of PP. Hugs,

Katie Skiff said...

That yellow is just beautiful! Great card

Stephanie Zito said...

Absolutely stunning as always Eva! Gorgeous colours! Have a great day!

Susan Bouchard said...

Eva, this card is stunning!

Jennifer Buck said...

Love this one, Eva! Beautiful!

Kelly Landers said...

Great job on masculinizing that cute sentiment Eva!! I love your colors!!

JenMarie said...

Oh tihs is FABulous!

Robynccgirl said...

This is great! Love how you highlighted the yellow parts! Love that!

Andrea said...

very beautiful!!!

Karen said...

I love this color combo as well and these new BG Origin papers! Go perfectly with that sweet ippity sentiment!! Fabulous card Eva!!

Charlene said...

Just a wonderful card!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Oh, Eva this is STUNNING! I love what you did w/ the scalloped border and those papers are so beautiful! That is seriously one of my fave quotes right now too-just got this Ippity set and can't wait to use it! I hope you are doing well-Miss you!!!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Ooh, love this Eva! That splash of yellow is so fun!

(-: Heidi

Maryann S said...

I love the design of this card and how you added the reverse of the small scallop punch - very creative!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin