Monday, March 29, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Monday

Good morning ladies....did you have a nice weekend????  Are you ready for another fun hop????  This week is going to be so special, with Unity bringing Hip Hop back....oh my...this will be fun!!  I sure am ready...this will be amazing!!!  I can't wait to see how Thursday will be, but I know it will be full of excitement!

But today, we are doing our on H{ippity} Hop and our challenge theme is Spring/Easter cards, so this is what I came up with.  While I was at my LSS, I found the most adorable spring papers by My Little Shoebox and I knew exactly what I was going to do with it.  And I used the Sweet Thoughts of Spring, which if you are interested, I have available in my store for $18.  I love the scallops in that set and the little cloud is just fabulous...the rest of this card came together very quickly.  And I used Helmar's Zapdots, which I like, as it has the perfect hight for me, the one I have been using in the past just didn't really pop up that much, so I am much happier with this.


Hope you enjoy this card and the eye candy throughout the hop!  And have a fabulous day!!!

Hugs,
Eva

23 comments :

Heather said...

Wow Eva! Your colors and details are aboslutely FABULOUS! LOVE that dp! I think I even have it so I hope to case this card ASAP! Super awesome!

Kelly Landers said...

This is just precious Eva! I love how you let the DP be your main image and used the stamps to so perfectly embellish it! Love this!!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Such a happy, bright card!

Maria Levine said...

Beautiful bright colors! Love it!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow! Absolutely beautiful Eva! Love the bright colors! That dp is too cute! Have a great week!

Robynccgirl said...

Wonderful paper with the {ippity} stamps! Great card!

Rona said...

bright and fun!!

lynn said...

very cute card, eva!

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

Ahh, this is happy, colorful and so fun! I love the sentiment in the cloud and perfect button! XOXO -miss you!

Susan Bouchard said...

Eva, this card yells spring! Love it!

Liz said...

What a great use of those stamps..
Gotta perhaps get me some

Lisa H. said...

finally, blogger is back up! this was worth the wait. love how your scallops hang out the edges of your image. cute stuff!

Gardner's Basket said...

Very pretty Eva. Wonderful colors.

JenMarie said...

FABulous!!

Scrapenabler said...

Great card!

dahlhousedesigns said...

so bright and cheery... love it.

lisa a.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

holy cow--this is super super CUTE! Love the scallops!! Love everything:) THANKS for sharing!

Becky Carafa said...

How adorable is this?!?!! Love it, my fave part is those scallops!

Rhonda V. said...

Oh I just love these bright and cheerful colors!! Awesome papers and those stamps are adorable!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

OMG this is just so adorable love the bright colors love everything!!!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Beautiful!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

LOVE all of the wonderful color on this card! Fabulous! :)

Tami said...

LOVE the bright colors on this card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin