Monday, March 22, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Monday

Good morning ladies, it's Monday, so let's hop!!!  

This week our challenge is using chipboard.  Well, I have been having these gorgeous sort of chipboard shapes by Twiddlebitz.  Even the shadowbox is made by them.  I glued it together with Helmar 450 glue, which is will stick, like no tomorrow...hehehe.

Anyway, I used Websters Pages Papers, Where you should be and Sweet Thoughts of Spring sets and to color my chipboard I used Powderpuff chalk ink and covered it up with Rock Candy Stickles just to add a little interest to it.  I think I will be hanging this in my room, as I really love this quote, it's a great reminder of life.


Hope you play along with us at Splitcoaststampers, can't wait to see your chipboard and Ippity creations!  And if you would like to buy some Ippity Stamps, please visit my Ippity Store, where I also announced my Blog Candy Winner!

Have a FABULOUS day!!!

Hugs, 
Eva

25 comments :

BonnieRose said...

wow Eva.. this is amazing! Love it!

Heather said...

WOW! Eva, you are AMAZING with that chipboard! Absolutely FABULOUS! Love all the details and your use of colors and your shaddowbox! Lovely!

Elisabeth said...

OMGosh, so, so cute!

JenMarie said...

Oh I love this, fabulous!

Kelly Landers said...

Wow Eva!! This one is hit WAY out of the park!! It's amazing!! I just adore what you did here!!!

Eryn Hagen said...

THIS is AMAZING! Seriously it is ADORABLE! Love the colors you used & how you inked up that chipboard. I may have to get some of that chalk ink SOON!

Robynccgirl said...

Beautiful Eva! Love it!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

OMG THIS IS GORGEOUS!!!!!

Susan Bouchard said...

Eva this is stunning! Love the butterfly!

Angie Blom said...

Beautiful ,Love this idea!! stunning project.

lynn said...

oh my, oh my, eva! this is so adorable and so creavitive! love it!

Sheryl K said...

This is beautiful Eva!!

Carolina said...

Oh this is just beyond STUNNING Eva!!! Love the flower and butterfly and the color combo is fun and cheery! Love it!!!

Lisa H. said...

STOP IT!!!! wow, Eva, gorgeous! love the quote, too, this is the perfect addition to any space.

Lone Pine Designs said...

Gorgeous...love how you put the border stamp around the edges too!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

wow, this is gorgeous. Luv the colours you used on this project.

Kim Dellow said...

Wow that is wonderful Eva, just love it! Kim

Gardner's Basket said...

Beautiful project, Eva!

Maria Gurnsey said...

THis is gorgeous!! I love the flowers with the sentiment :)

Stephanie Zito said...

Oh my Eva!!!! Absolutely stunning! Such a gorgeous project! Wow!!!

Karen said...

Love everything about this Eva..from the colors to the design and all the sweet elements! Stunning work girl!

Hugs,
Karen

Kimberly S. said...

Oooooo...I love this card!!! The saying is something I truly believe in!!

Haidee said...

Great cards!!

Beate said...

Oh wow! I LOVE your shadowbox!
Hugs and smiles

Linda Cain said...

Gorgeous!!! Gotta get me some of that glue, too!

LINDA

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin