Friday, March 19, 2010

Friends with FLAIR

Happy Friday, and happy Friends with FLAIR!  Hope you had a great week and hope you will have a wonderful weekend coming up.  Where I live, it's been just beautiful!!!!!!!!  I love sunshine and we sure had quite a bit of it!  Wishing you the same!

Wednesday I was so happy to get my Unity March KOM, I wanted to play with it, so I made this little card with it and thought I would share it today with you all.  I used American Crafts card stock, My Minds Eye papers and Spellbinders.  To attach my buttons, I used a liquid glue by Helmar, the 450.  Have you used it yet??   It's a pretty awesome with lace, ribbon and all kinds of 3D things, like buttons and such!  And I love the new Unity KOM stamps, this sentiment is just beautiful and perfect in every way and the images are sweet.


Well, that is all I have for you today.  Enjoy the Hop and have a lovely weekend!  Tomorrow, please come back, a new Caardvarks is coming out and I have some pretty gorgeous eye candy to show....let me give you a hint....lots of LACE and I love LACE!!!!

Hugs,
Eva

27 comments :

Christi Snow said...

Eva, this is just gorgeous! You are using a couple of stamps that I haven't gotten inky yet, but this is definitely inspiring...so gorgeous! smiles....

Stephanie Zito said...

Oh Eva! Your card is so beautiful! Love all of your details and special touches! Have a wonderful weekend!

Karen said...

I am so laughing again on how we both used the same stamps! Isn't that the sweetest butterfly? :) Your card is gorgeous, and yes...I am loving the beautiful weather we have been lucky to have this week! Enjoy your weekend sweetie!

Hugs,
Karen

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is super gorgeous!!

Pinky said...

LOVIN that bow did you make it after you put the ribbon down. Or on the ribbon itself?

JenMarie said...

Ooo...FABulousness!!

lynn said...

so pretty, eva!

Becky Carafa said...

Just lovely and cheery!

Liz said...

Gorgeous

Jen said...

G O R G E O U S and FABulous Eva! This is so stunning and pretty...oh my, you have such sweet talent dear!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super sweet, Eva!

Daniela said...

This is beautiful!

Heather said...

Wowity wow WOW Eva! LOVE the use of colors and your papers! The ribbon is just perfect touch! Love this!

sewingseeds4U said...

What a beautiful cheerful card. Just love the vibrant colors. This is the time of year it's nice to be from California.

Jenny said...

Very pretty like how you used the new kit!! Have a FAB Friday and enjoy your weekend xx

BonnieRose said...

Love your card.. that green ribbon is the perfect touch!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

As always this is just gorgeous Eva!!!

Angie Blom said...

Beautiful. I love how the butterfly has a sparkle to it.. fantastic!!

Amy said...

This is so pretty and springy Eva!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This is so pretty! Can't wait to get these stamps in the mail:) TFS!

Sherry said...

Great card love your color combo

Debby/Darthy said...

This is very pretty. Love the colours.

Laurel said...

Eva it is so pretty, love the colors!

JazzyH said...

Cute!

Andrea said...

just gorgeous!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

so pretty- wish I could get my bows to look like that!

Lori said...

So pretty! Love how you framed the image with the buttons and bow.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin