Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Are you ready to Hip Hop??????

Thanks for stopping by. Unity Hip Hops are back!!!!  Hooray....how exciting is that?  I am so happy that not only Hip Hops are back, but Ippity is being included starting today in the Hip Hops, too!!!  So, if you are just arriving on my blog, please start by visiting the Unity Blog to see the order of the Hop, but if you arrived from Eryn's blog, than you are all set.  Today there will be lots of chatting going on in at Splitcoaststampers, not to mention prizes to give away.....and speaking of prizes, if you comment on all the Ippity DT member's blogs today, you have a chance of winning Life's Little Moments stamp set as well.  Winner to be announced tomorrow on the Ippity blog, so you don't want to miss it.  By the way, you do want to check out the Ippity blog as well, Lisa has a FABULOUS tutorial for you, which you don't want to miss!

My card today is based on a Unity sketch, which I thought was pretty fabulous, so I was gladly to play along.  For this card I used My Minds Eye's papers and the stamps are from Love in Return and from the Music of my Heart sets..isn't it pretty???  And that label stamp fit perfect into the Spellbinders...love that!!!  My image was painted in with Ranger Distress ink.  Glue to put all this together was all by Helmar.  Their Quick Adhesive Runner, 450 liquid glue and Zapdots...in fact the card below used the same exact glue products as well.


And I have a second card to share with you, too.  I created this with this week's CPS sketch in mind, which was rather simple, but I managed to keep adding to it...hehehe.  The color combo was inspired by the Curtain Call Color Challenge, which I fell in love with, the minute I saw.  I love the way my card turned out, so I am happy.  For this card I used Margie's The Girls Paperie line, my new paper love!  It's just so me.....girlie.....  

The background of this card (other than the patterned paper) was created with the music stamp from the Music of my Heart stamp set, which I stamped on kraft cardstock with white chalk ink.  The frame and sentiments came from the Regal Greetings set, which is just a perfect stamp set!  I added black tulle and Prima pearls to finish this card and the gorgeous button is from The Girl's Paperie line, too.  Gorgeous, isn't it?



Well, that is all I have today for you...hope you are enjoying Hip Hop and loving the eye candy!  Make sure you come and stop on by Splitcoaststampers to chit chat if you have some time, as I said there will be lots of prizes to win, Unity and Ippity prizes!!!

And now head on over to 


to see the gorgeous creation she has in store for you!!!

Have a Fabulous day!!!
Hugs, Eva

64 comments :

Maria Gurnsey said...

Your last card is breathtaking....I LOVE the music notes stamped in white....can't wait to try it :)

wig4usc said...

I love your samples, the musical note background and the Girl's Paperie line - be still my heart!

lynn said...

eva, i LOVE what you did with the second card-just gorgeous!

jennifer mitten said...

Very pretty cards!

StampinCathy said...

Both your cards are awesome. I just love the color combos, layout, and bling you added. Thanks for this amazing hip hoppin inspiration.

Heather said...

Oh My Wordies, look at the birdie, I mean Beauty! LOVE that first card with the border! Great minds think alike there for today! Hehehe, and LOVE, absolutely LOVE the blessings card, so elegantly detailed! Wow!

Tabitha's creations said...

Eva, amazing cards!

Kelly Landers said...

Wow Eva!! Both of your cards are just gorgeous!! I love the elegance of them. That first bird has the best coloring and your tall musical card is just so pretty!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Lisa H. said...

oh, Eva! love both cards, but that second one is breath taking. LOVE what you did with the tulle, it is really pretty!

Shelley Germann said...

Wow! That is some button! The tulle, pearls and bling are perfection! GREAT card! Glad you joined the Crew this week!

Renee' Dezember said...

BEAUTIFUL cards Eva! tfs

JenMarie said...

Ooo...these are FABULOUS!!!

Michelle said...

GREAT cards!

Amy said...

absolutely AWESOME :)
tfs

BonnieRose said...

incredible!

marilyn said...

LOVE your cards - love things with music on them and SO LOVE birds!!! Fantastic!!

Maya said...

Gorgeous cards as usual!

Debbi said...

Cute, cute....love the first card especially.

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Stunning cards Eva! I love love love the tulle!

christine m. said...

Love 'em both! Thanks for the inspiration!

txbluiz said...

Love your cards!! Thanks for the inspiration.

Angela Fehr said...

LOVE both cards - look at that bling! And the button! And the fussy cutting! And the layers! All wonderful and a great finished product!

Jennine Chambers said...

What great cards Eva!

April Hall said...

Great cards Eva! Thanks so much for sharing!

Piali said...

lovely cards!!love teh music notes stamped background..

Jennifer Roach said...

That blessings card is STUNNING!! Wonderful cards :)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Gorgeous creations once again Eva!!!

Catherine said...

Oh, Eva! Two totally different and totally FABULOUS creations! Both are stunners! Wow! TFS!

susan m said...

Oh Eva - I love the white of the Happy Blessings card! It is just the right accent!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous cards Eva!! Thanks for sharing.

Mary said...

Love the music note stamp! And your embellishments are really beautiful!

FibreJunky said...

OMG! That second card is drop-dead gorgeous!! LOVE it!!

Emily said...

Birds are the best. I love these!

Sheryl K said...

Beautiful cards Eva!! Love both of them!!

Kary said...

Your cards are really lovely. The color combo for the bird card is really unusual.

Purple Princess said...

Gorgeous cards!!!

JPScraps said...

Still wishing I had half of your talent. Your cards are stunning!

Ravengirl said...

Yum!!!! Love these cards! So beautiful!

Lisa said...

Lovely cards ~ I really like the details and how you layer the items in your projects. It really creates interest and depth. Beautiful work!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Oh, how i've missed your blog! I've been playing catch up for a week now and I keep passing it by and 'saving the best for last' and now I have like 11 unread entries, yikes! These projects are drop dead gorgeous today, my sweet friend!!!

Diane S. said...

love your stuff-good job!!

Scrapenabler said...

Beautiful cards!

silvia said...

Beautiful cards!!

Stacey Schafer said...

love these! the pearl accents and tulle trim is perfect for the Curtain Call colors this week:) thanks so much for playing along!

Stacey Schafer said...

love these! the pearl accents and tulle trim is perfect for the Curtain Call colors this week:) thanks so much for playing along!

Tessa said...

Adorable cards!!!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Wow Eva, those 2 cards are simply gorgeous!

Gwen said...

OH, Eva, these are so gorgeous! Love that black tulle!

Debby/Darthy said...

really really gorgeous, I love that pearl embellishment

Stephanie Zito said...

Beautiful and gorgeous as always Eva!!! Love your 2nd card with the pearls! Have a great day!

Rona said...

tulle and pearls - I'm in love!

StacyC said...

Beautiful cards...

Tanya said...

Great cards!!

Eryn Hagen said...

GORGEOUS {as always} Eva!! They are both so elegant & lovely!! :)

stampjourney said...

Such beautiful cards! Love the birdie and the bling!

mmechelle93 said...

I'm loving Ippity! So glad Hip Hop is back! Thanks for sharing!

Jules! said...

Very feminine cards....♥

Jennifer said...

The first card is cute, but the 2nd is elegant! Love both

kmassman said...

Cute card and pretty card! Love them both!

Nikki said...

I love the music notes on the card! The colors are fabulous

Marcy H. said...

Lovely Cards!!! Love them both!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Eva, I'm in love with your Curtain Call card!! It's just perfect in every way, and so full of scrumptious detail! Thanks so much for playing with Curtain Call this week! xx

Angie Blom said...

they are all stunning. love the bling on the second one.

Terrie B x said...

Two very `Beautiful cards sweet Eva:)..TFI
Happy Easter to you and yours..
Have a fab weekend:)x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin