Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Moxie Fab Trigger

I am working on a tutorial for the ippity blog for tomorrow, but instead of that, this card totally came to me, so I thought I better make it, while it was still in my head.  I loved this week's Moxie Fab trigger, so I ran with it.  I had a chance to meet the FABULOUS Cath at CHA, HI Cath, in case you are visiting...hehehe.  Anyway, here is the trigger, in case you would like to play along. 

 

And here is my take on it. I used {ippity} stamps and October Afternoon papers.  I am so in love with these papers lately.  I made a card last night with them, which I will share Monday during our weekly H{ippity} Blog.  I LOVE the way that card turned out, too.  These papers just speak to me...hehehe.   By the way, notice that I use both black and brown...I know that is a no no, but I like it, and it's my card...hehehe
Anyway, hope you like my little card.  Thought I would post it, since it was done.

Have a FABULOUS day and thanks for your visit.
Hugs,
Eva

18 comments :

Karen said...

Fabulous Eva! The OA papers are awesome on this Moxie Fab Trigger Challenge! I love the different stitching on your card too!

Hugs,
Karen

Christi Snow said...

Oh, Eva!!! This is a simply amazing take on the trigger! This is GORGEOUS!!! smiles...

Kelly Landers said...

This is gorgeous Eva! I don't think you need to follow any rules... you can use black and brown together any time you want!! LOL

Lisa said...

Eva this is beautiful! Must be something in the air with the october afternoon papers :)

JenMarie said...

OMGosh, totally FABulous!

Linda Cain said...

LOVE it!

MrsETaylor said...

Love it Eva darlin.

so so purdy

TraceyT said...

Black and Brown are totally great together. What a FAB card. Hope all is well with you.

Terrie B x said...

Hi Sweet Eva Tis `Gorgeous` WoW I bet you had a fab time at CHA!!!
Have a great week my friend;)xxx

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is STUNNING Eva! WOW! I am LOVING the OA papers on kraft and that pretty flourish in the corner-BEAUTIFUL!!!

Linda Beeson said...

So love what you created! Just perfect for that trigger.

Linda Beeson said...

That is too funny, Eva, that Starbucks is in Orange, I figured no one would recognize it. I drove around there after CHA.

America said...

A Just gorgeous vintage look! A great take on Moxie Fab inspirational piece!

Laura Davis said...

Oooohhh this is awesome Eva!
hugs
Laura

Eveline said...

I like it.
Eveline.

rachaelwood said...

love the colors you used! Very cute card!

Amy Sheffer said...

What an absolutely ROCKIN' take on the inspiration piece!

Cath said...

Hey Eva! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin