Moxie Fab card to share

Today I stopped by Moxie Fab World and they had their Tuesday Trigger up, which was this beautiful card made my Kimberly Crawford.

 

It inspired me so much as I love Kimberly's work a LOT, and I decided to put a little card together for it.  I have to say this was such a quick card to put together...hehehe...normally I take a while to create my cards, but for some reason I was able to pull this one together quickly.  So, here is my take on her gorgeous card.

I know it's very different, but it's my take on it...hehehe.  I used a Unity stamp from the Could you be any cuter stamp sest, the paper is by K&Co. and how do you like that gorgeous border punch????  It's by Martha Stewart, my newest acquisition...hehehe
 
It's fun to get inspiration from someone's card or from somewhere else, but I feel it's so important to give that person credit about it.  I say this, because I found out something last night, that upset me a little bit.  Let's just say that I found a card is to be published that looks very similar to one of my cards I posted on my blog in the beginning of January.  This never happened to me in the past and I have to say it hurt a little, but I guess I will get over it.  In a way, making this card was sort of my therapy.

Anyway, hope you like my take on Kimberly's card and I will be back with another card tomorrow and yes, it will be another Greeting Farm card.  

Have a fabulous day and thanks for visiting my blog.

Hugs,
Eva

Labels: ,