Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Moxie Fab card to share

Today I stopped by Moxie Fab World and they had their Tuesday Trigger up, which was this beautiful card made my Kimberly Crawford.

 

It inspired me so much as I love Kimberly's work a LOT, and I decided to put a little card together for it.  I have to say this was such a quick card to put together...hehehe...normally I take a while to create my cards, but for some reason I was able to pull this one together quickly.  So, here is my take on her gorgeous card.

I know it's very different, but it's my take on it...hehehe.  I used a Unity stamp from the Could you be any cuter stamp sest, the paper is by K&Co. and how do you like that gorgeous border punch????  It's by Martha Stewart, my newest acquisition...hehehe
 
It's fun to get inspiration from someone's card or from somewhere else, but I feel it's so important to give that person credit about it.  I say this, because I found out something last night, that upset me a little bit.  Let's just say that I found a card is to be published that looks very similar to one of my cards I posted on my blog in the beginning of January.  This never happened to me in the past and I have to say it hurt a little, but I guess I will get over it.  In a way, making this card was sort of my therapy.

Anyway, hope you like my take on Kimberly's card and I will be back with another card tomorrow and yes, it will be another Greeting Farm card.  

Have a fabulous day and thanks for visiting my blog.

Hugs,
Eva

17 comments :

Heather said...

Oooooh ... this is gorgeous! And that border punch is perfect on this! Love it!

Glenda said...

Fabulous! LOVE that border punch. Great work!

Karen said...

So gorgeous Eva!!!! Oh my goodness...I just bought that border today at Mikes! Totally made your card looks so rich and elegant!!

Hugs,
Karen

Gina said...

So, so pretty!!

Lea L. said...

This is gorgeous Eva! I love the cluster of paper roses!! So pretty!

♥♥♥Lea

Eveline said...

Beautiful card. Love the way you stamped all the words on it.
Eveline.

Laurel said...

Oh this is so beautiful!

BonnieRose said...

stunning.. ur cards are always soooo gosh darn pretty!

Lisa H. said...

Ijust adore your take on it, Eva! that punch is gorgeous-great work!

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Oh my GOODNESS......your card is beautiful! All your details are awesome!

Terrie B x said...

Hi sweet Eva..WoW Your card is `gorgeous` ..so love it!!You Rocked that challenge TFI
Have a lovely Thursday :)x

the whimsical butterfly said...

I am so sorry that happened to you. This is the 2nd person I know who has said this about being published and I'm really sorry that someone did that to you. I'm sure it's hard to be flattered when you know you put your heart into it and someone else gets the credit.

Well, you KNOW you are DA bomb and I mean, who WOUDLN'T want to copy you?! Still not cool tho w/out saying they cased my friend and the VERY SWEET and fabulous Eva! I love ya girl! Your card is gorgeous btw! What a great spin on Kim's inspiration. It's beautiful, just like you :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Eva - your take on Kimberly's card is GORGEOUS!!! You definitely made it *yours*....love everything about it!!! Hugs ~S~

Renee' Dezember said...

LOVE your card Eva is it absolutely gorgeous!

Beate said...

Absolutely beautiful!
Hugs and smiles

Liz said...

Those punches are a horrible addiction lol

Cath said...

Hey Eva! What a beautiful approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks for playing along! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin