More Greeting Farm Cutie

Ok, so I have another sweet little card to share today.  This will be just a quick post, but I just had to share this, as I really love this little image.  Her name is Izzy and she is available at Scrap-mart for pre-order, in case you love her as much as I do.  Since I used floss to create the waves on my card, I am entering this into Moxie Fab's Floss challenge...


I used new (to me) Stampin Up color cardstock as base of this and Dear Lizzy Patterned papers, oh and the adorable border punch is by Stampin Up as well. It has been so long since I purchased anyhing Stampin Up.  I used to demo ages ago...and I still have a lot of their products, but I loved that punch and since it was Sellabration time, I decided to pick up a few of their new color cardstock and I love how rich they are... Oh and did you see the little stitching for waves???

Anyway, this is what I have for you today.  Hope you like it.

Hugs,
Eva

Labels: