Monday, February 22, 2010

H{ippity} Hop

Hello ladies...welcome to Monday!!!  Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!!!!  I had a wonderful one.  I don't normally share about it, but this was such a fun weekend, so I have to...hehehe. Saturday I went to an all day crop and made 8 (!!!) cards, can you believe it??? I guess it was easy, as they fed us all day, barely got up to go to the bathroom...hehehehe.  Today's card was created there, too.  I will be sharing them over the next few days.

Than Sunday, I was invited to a surprise birthday party for a friend and it was at a tea room!!!  I have never been to one, so I felt like a little girl at her first tea party, because it WAS my first tea party, too..hehehe.  WOW, it was so yummy..we had some amazing selection of tea, finger sandwiches and scone with devonshire cream...yummmmmm..is all I can say!!!  I think I am addicted now..hehehe...I might have to be seeking out tea rooms.  Anyway, it was such a FUN couple of hours, I loved the company and had a wonderful time!  We got to see little girl tea parties, too..it was just way too cute!!!! 

Anyway, today at {ippity} we have a new challenge, which is to make a card picking any sketch from Splitcoaststampers.  What a great resource this was, in fact I created quite a few cards with sketches from there this weekend.  Here is the little card I created with SC44.


Hope you come play with us in the challenge, I know there is a pretty cool prize for the winner!  You don't want to miss out. I am going to be having fun during the hop, checking eveyone's creations out!!!

Have a fabulous Monday!
Hugs,
Eva

28 comments :

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is so sweet the DP is perfect for this image!!

Sheryl K said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend!! That card is adorable, I love the bright yellow and the scallops. Great job on that little bunny stamps too!! Love it!!

Robynccgirl said...

Too cute Eva! I love sketch challenges! Can't wait to play!

Rona said...

very cheerful :)

Lisa H. said...

soooo cute! lovin' that bunny more and more! great card, Eva!

Kelly Landers said...

What a fun and springy card Eva!! Nice job on the sketch!! Your weekend sounded fun!! I want to go to a tea party too!! :-)

Stephanie said...

What a sweet, fun card Eva! Beautiful!

Eveline said...

This is so cute!
Eveline.

Andrea said...

awwww, he's so cute!!

lynn said...

oh, i love those papers,eva! and your coloring on the bunny! tfs!

Heather said...

Super super cute and adorably fun! LOVE the C&S style with just the right details!

Susan said...

Eva,your card is adorable! It has spring written all over it!

Maria Gurnsey said...

Fabulous card...your bunny is adorable....and i love the papers you used :)

Rose said...

This card is just beautiful! I love that sweet paper you used. I love this set!

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Such vibrant colors that 'pop' Eva!!! Love this card!

Brooke said...

so cute and SPRINGY Eva!! love it!!

Melanie said...

ADORABLE, Eva! I LOVE how bright & cheery it is, it makes me HAPPY just looking at it!

Eryn Hagen said...

okay...you are going to LAUGH at me! "melanie's" post above was really from ME..heehee! I was logged into the ippity CHICKS site...LOL!! So...MELANIE took the words right outta my mouth. LOL!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Fabulous card for Spring and I am ready for that weather.
I also had a fabulous weekend, will have to tell you about it later.

Danielle said...

What an adorable card. Really makes me wish spring would hurry up. I love your style.

Angie Blom said...

way too sweet. I love this bunny.

JenMarie said...

What a cutie!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper cuteness!!

dahlhousedesigns said...

super cute card Eva!

lisa a.

Yvette said...

Sweet card! love the pp's you used and the tag!

jennifer mitten said...

Very cute - your bunny looks way better than mine:-)

Tasha said...

Such a super cute card Eva - i love the paper its so fun and the gorgeous colour and cute image are fab
love tasha xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin