Monday, February 8, 2010

H{ippity} Hop

Today is a very special day!!!!  Not only it's Monday, which means we are having H{ippity} Hop day, but it's also a very special Lady's BIRTHDAY!!!!!  It's Lisa Henke's Birthday and I want to wish Lisa a very HAPPY Birthday with a fun filled day!  Lisa, may all your wishes come true!!!!  Sending you big hugs, girlie!!!!

As every week our DT has a challenge for H{ippity} Hop, today we have a new challenge, which is to

CREATE A VALENTINE'S DAY CARD

But since it's Lisa's Birthday today, all the design team members made a Birthday card for her, so this is my little card I came up with in her honor!  And this is a double fold card, as it was inspired by none other but our Kelly!!!  If you frequent Splitcoaststampers, you can see her card sketch was one of the challenges for last week's Clean and Simple cards challenge.  Of course I had to play along...


Supplies used to make this card:
Cardstock:  Stampin Up
Patterned Paper:  October Afternoon
Stamps:  Ippity by Unity
Ink:  Ranger Distress ink
Tim Holtz die cut
Quickutz embossing folder
Ribbon:  Fabric Barn
Button:  Button's Galore
Jute from my stash

Hope you enjoy the hop!!!!  I will be hopping along to see what gorgeous creations everyone is sharing!  Have a fabulous Monday!  Oh, are you ready for the release party?????  We are going to be sneaking some cards in with new stamp images starting Thursday, so stand by!!!!  I am soooo excited, as I know you will all will so love and adore the new stamps!!!!  They are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs,
Eva

24 comments :

Lisa H. said...

oh, Thanks so much Eva! and your card is gorgeous-you always use those dies is such unique, eye-pleasing ways! fabulous!!!!

Kelly Landers said...

I love your card Eva!! And thanks for casing mine!

Susan said...

Oh Eva, your card is beautiful!

Heather said...

FABULOUS card Eva! Wonderful details, layout, colors, etc.! This card is just perfect and Lisa will LOVE it! Hugs!

Maria Gurnsey said...

I LOVE these flowers from you. They are so bright and cheery. I just got this paper and can't wait to case you :)

Elisabeth said...

Awesome card, love the colors, the design and how you did the background...super!

JenMarie said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

Absolutely fabulous and I really like how you used the new die with it. Gonna have to break mine out already.

Stephanie said...

Wow! Stunning and gorgeous Eva! Beautifully done! Have a wonderful day!

Jennine Chambers said...

Great card Eva! Just gorgeous!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this Miss Eva!!!

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty Eva! Love those flowers!!

♥Lea

BonnieRose said...

beautiful card, and yes, they are amazing.. I can't wait to put them on my ippity blog come Monday! woooO!

Carolina said...

What an adorable card Eva!!! Love the colors and fun layout...hope you have a great week!!!

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

Just beautiful! I'm so jealous that you have Tim's die...really punches up this card. The variation in your flowers is really sweet, too!
~ky

MrsETaylor said...

Love it Eva. Now I need those dies for sure!!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

HOW I ADORE THIS!!! OMG I love how you paper pieced those flowers (that's my fave ippity kit, so far, btw) and they're so striking on the kraft-GORGEOUS Eva!!!

Tiffany said...

Very sweet card, the colors are so brilliant on this, love it!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Gorgeous card. Luv the embossed background.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

love love love it! EVA--you ROCK! That green paper is my FAV!! TFS!

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

Hey girl! This is AMAZING! I love your take on Kelly's inspiration card. Really great colors and details. Hugs,

Quotes said...

hai..
i love your blog..
by the way, if you have time, and if you ar interested in quotes, can you visit my site?
its a collection of qoutes i collected..
Quotes for our Hearts
Thanks..!!!!!

Angie Blom said...

stunning card. love those flowers. and the other details of your card. FABO!!

Carol said...

Just Bee-u-ti-full I love your cards!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin