H{ippity} Hop

Hello ladies......hope this day finds you happy, and that our hop is putting a few smiles on your face.  I had so much fun at CHA, Unity/Ippity Peeps TRULY ARE amazing!!!!  I couldn't be happier to design and work with such a wonderful bunch of Ladies and Dudes!  Each and one of them have such an amazing value to Unity/Ippity and I got to see the beauty of how they work together, support each other and truly love and care for one another.  Seriously, WHO DOES THAT????  Unity/Ippity!!! All I can say is that I can't wait till Chicago now and I am so grateful that Michael is such a trooper and understands how much going to Chicago means to me...so yaaaaaaaaa...I can't wait!

So, today it's Lisa turn to challenge all the ippity chicks and chicks, who just want to play along with their pretty stamps.  Her challenge is to

 MAKE A BIRTHDAY CARD

So, here is the card I made for it based on SC265 sketch.  I used two {ippity} sets to make this card.  Because of you and Just Wanted to Say and incorporated it with the cutest papers by October Afternoon, which Scrap-mart sells.  If they come to an expo near you, make sure to check them out!!!  I did a lot of stitching on this card and like the way it turned out, sure hope you do, too.


And today I am offering one of my little {ippity} kits, the Kissmas and Mistletoe for a special price of $16 plus shipping.  I only have one left of it, so, check it out.  It comes with the cute Basic Grey papers, and the pretty ribbons and of course the adorable stamps.


Well, hope you have a wonderful day and a fun hop!

Hugs,
Eva

Labels: