Friday, February 26, 2010

Friends with Flair

Hello Friends!!!!  Today it's all about Unity!!!!  I have been buying the new sets and haven't had a chance to play with them till last weekend and I tell you, it's been hard not to ink up these babies, so I was like a little kid in the candy store, playing with my happy little Unity stamps!  All I can say is that thank goodness Scrap-mart carries them...hehehe...this way I don't feel like I am taking time away from other DT assignments.

Anyway, today I have THREE adorable cards to share with you and I am going to enter these into the Moxie Fab's Stamp It contest.  I guess these cards would qualify into the  Hello/Thinking of You, and Love categories, and I have plans for the rest of the categories as well, but there is still time, so you can play along, too.  So, here they are.

 

  

And my FAVORITE!!!


By the way, can you see all my usage of Silhouette?????  I am having so much fun with all the different cutting files??  I think my cards are so  much more fun with all the different shapes, don't you??

Anyway, hope you like my cards and have fun at the hop!!!

Hugs,
Eva 

26 comments :

Laurel said...

My oh my these are fantastic!

BonnieRose said...

wow.. everyohe is fabulous! wow!

Kelly Landers said...

I sure am glad I don't have to pick a favorite cause they are all AMAZING!! So Moxie Fabbish too!! Good luck with the contest!! I think you are already a winner in my book though!! Hugs!

Katy said...

great cards!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Wow these are all amazing so beautiful!!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Oh my goodness Eva!!!! Absolutely stunning and amazing creations! So beautiful!

Heather said...

Oh My Wowing stars you creative GENIUS you! LOVE all of these! WOW! The 2nd card draws me in with the sweetness of it, but that last card! WOW! Definately a show stopper there! My address is...LOL

Sherry Campbell said...

Oh, my goodness, Eva. You are just sooo talented! all three of these are amazing!

Ida P. Krause said...

Yum! These are all delightful cards. I just found your blog doing a google search on the CHA EK success punches and let me say you have some awesome work here. Signed up right away for updates.

Beate said...

Wow! Eva! Each card is more beautiful then the next. I LOVE all three. The first one is so fun, the second so sweet and dainty and the third simple takes the cake.
So now I have to check out the Silhouette. I love the shapes you used.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles
Beate

Liz said...

SPEECHLESS

Martha said...

wow, I love them all, beautiful

Pinkllilac said...

Such a beautiful cards Eve with lovely detail and the papers.

Hugs Linda

lynn said...

oh, cath's gonna love these cards, eva! very pretty!

joni said...

Oh Eva, I adore these cards! And I just got the Lollipop Tree Set...so dang cute!!!

Robynccgirl said...

All three are wonderful! I'm so jealous that you have a silhouette!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Wow! The card using the Best Wishes and Blooms is awesome!

Jen said...

Wowie and amazing cards EVA!!! I LOVE them all, but I'm loving the middle one lots! Absolutely gorgeous and did I say AMAZING?!!!

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Awwwww, these are adorable! I think the third is my favorite, too! Lovin' the layered up flowers and your colors are gorgeous.

Gwen said...

LOVE especially your hello dear friend card!!!! Wow, love it!

Angie Blom said...

WOW... holy smoly GIRL!!! these are just outstanding and I lovvvveee that flower one.. Tutorial please!! U Rock EVA!!

Daniela said...

Wow, Eva, love them all!!!

Lisa F said...

Love all of them - I think my favorite is the little bird! Great job

Karen said...

Girl these cards rock and are top notch! You know how much I love each and every one and for different reasons! I'm loving all the Silhouette templates you've used on your cards too! So, much fun...and addicting isn't it? :)

Hugs,
Karen

shelly said...

love them, so bright and cheerful

Cath said...

Hey Eva! Thanks for entering the Olympics of Stamping Challenge in the Moxie Fab World (x3)! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin