Friday, February 5, 2010

Friends with FLAIR

It's been a couple of weeks since I participated in Friends with FLAIR, but today I have a card for you my friends, which I made with the most adorable stamps from the January Store KOM from Scrap-Mart.   I won' talk much, as this is a hop, so here is my card...


Supplies used to make this card:
Stamps:  Unity Store KOM (you can purchase it at SCRAP-MART)
Ink:  Ranger Distress ink
Cardstock:  American Crafts from Scrap-Mart
Paper:  American Crafts Letterbox from Scrap-Mart
Quickutz embossing folder from Scrap-Mart
Sizzix flower dies
Martha Stewart border punch
Stampin Up punch
buttons from my stash

Well, that is all I have for today....hope you enjoy the hop!

Have a fabulous Day!
Eva

21 comments :

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

the whimsical butterfly said...

OMG EVA!!! This is SO beautiful! i love how you paper pieced the umbrella and popped it on the dimensional! The buttons added to the sentiment are the perfect touch too-GORGEOUS card!

Maria Gurnsey said...

I've been avoiding the store kits...hehe...I don't need one more kit that I HAVE TO HAVE!! I LOVE this though :) That image is adorable and I love the colors :)

Diane Jaquay said...

This is completely ADORABLE!!!

JenMarie said...

TOTAL Fabulousness!

Lisa H. said...

super cute! love that image and all your piecing! great work!

Stephanie said...

Absolutely gorgeous Eva! Love it! Have a wonderful weekend!

Jennine Chambers said...

Love it! I can't wait to use these stamps!

lynn said...

very pretty-love that flower!

Liz said...

Girl everything you do looks like it walked out of a magazine beautiful

Rebekah Williams said...

Too cute! I so want to peek under that sweet umbrella!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

What a gorgeous card! Luv that particular image and can't wait for my set to arrive.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

OMg, this is such a fabulous card!!!

Catherine said...

Truly fab! Love the mix of gorgeous PPs and the gorgeous layout! Such great textures, colors and embellies. Awesome paper piecing!

stampjourney said...

So pretty and happy! Happy Friday!

Danni said...

LOVE this!! What a fabulous card!

Karen said...

This is absolutely adorable, from the colors to the piecing to the punching girlie! Love it! :)

Hugs,
Karen

Laurel said...

Oh this is so pretty Eva! love that stamp set!

sewingseeds4U said...

This is so pretty...I love the soft colors and that image is too cute.

Amy Sheffer said...

Sooo bright and cheery! I love this!!

Angie Blom said...

beautiful. I love this image.. I went and just ordered some copics from scrapmart... and say all the Unity wonderfulness there.. great prices.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin