Saturday, February 20, 2010

Caardvarks: Stuck on You

 Happy Saturday!!!
We have a new challenge starting today at Caardvarks, and it's sponsored by SRM Stickers.


Challenge:

Create a *new* card and be sure to use stickers! 
Prize:
A huge SRM Stickers prize package including Quick Cards Stickers, Sticker Sentiments, Seasonal Stickers, Baby Stickers, and More!
Our DT received some amazing stickers and I have to say I really loved playing with them and I have so many more left and I know they will be very much loved.  Here are the few cards I created with these fun stickers.
 

  

  

Come check out Caardvarks and see what the other very talented DT mates of mine did with these fun stickers, I know you WILL be AMAZED!!  But most importantly, hope you play along!!!
I am off today for a CHA crop.  I am so excited, as I have never been to one and it will be a looong but fun day, and I am so ready for it.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

Hugs,
Eva

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

Love the color combinations...very fresh and modern and the composition is great too :)
Cynthia

MrsETaylor said...

Where did you get that ribbon slide on the first card Eva? I need some of those.

Love the colors on the second card and that 3rd card needs to find its way into my mailbox hehe

Tasha said...

Fabulous cards - such great designs and colours
love tasha xx

Renee' Dezember said...

Super Cards Eva!tfs

KathyJ (Wattle) said...

You've been busy creating these beautiful cards!!! They're all different and yet all gorgeous!! :)

BonnieRose said...

all so beautiful.. I got some stickers today too.. check out my blog, http://alifeunrehearsed2.blogspot.com

Lea L. said...

Fabulous cards!! Great use of the stickers too!

♥Lea

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin