Caardvarks - GET PUBLISHED!!!!


Yepp...you read it right.  Would you like to have a chance getting published??? 

our newest sponsor,

Scrapbook Trends CARDS Magazine
The Details of your newest challenge

You are challenged to create your very best;

wedding card

The winning entry will be published in Scrapbook Trends CARDS Magazine's July 2010 issue. 
Hop on over to the Caardvarks blog to check out more of the details, PLUS to see all the AMAZING creations the DT came up with!!!  They sure are DROOL worthy...hehehe.  Here is my card.
 
Supplies used
Cardstock:  Neenah
Patterned paper:  My Minds Eye Lush Collection
Stamps:  JustRite
Ink:  Powderpuff chalk ink
Spellbinders
Flower:  Prima
Leaf:  Michael's
Pearls:  Recollections
dictionary paper
punch:  Martha Stewart

I also have another beautiful JustRite card to share with you today.  It's using one of their newest stamps and also one of the CHA release Spellbinder shapes and some.....  Also used a Scrap-mart exclusive Quickutz die, that I just love (the flourish one)


I also want to share that yesterday I had my card making class at Scrapbook Oasis and I wanted to thank the ladies who showed up even in the rain just to see me and to make the pretty cards.  I had so much fun and looked like they had a ton of fun, too.  I also wanted to thank Scrapbook Oasis for inviting me to teach, it was a huge honor, as I have taken many wonderful classes there in the past and to teach there was a dream come true.  I hope to teach other classes there sometime in the future again.  :)
Hope you have a FABULOUS and RELAXING Sunday!

Hugs,
Eva

Labels: