Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Birthday card to share

SPECIAL UPDATE:
My card won the JustRite challenge, I am so excited and just wanted to thank them for picking my card...
THANK YOU!!!!!!!  


Today I have a pretty birthday card to share with you, which I made with JustRite Stamps called the Breath of Spring Borders and Centers.   It's one of the newest stamps they have.  I also used Copic markers and some older and new Spellbinders, which you can find at Scrap-mart on sale, just in case you are interested. 

I made this for a special friend, sure hope she likes it.  I used new Graphics 45 paper on this and mixed it with a pretty shade of AC cardstock. Oh, and don't you just love that gorgeous May Arts ribbon???  I sure do.


Did you know that JustRite has challenges on Fridays???  Well, this week's challenge is a Birthday challenge and this card is my entry for that challenge.  Come, play along to win some stamps!!!

Well, that is all I have for today!

Have a fabulous day!
Hugs,

Eva

17 comments :

♥Liz Weber♥ said...

Ooh la la Eva this card is devine, the colours are beautiful together and I adore your spellbinder and stamping work !!! Thanks for the gorgeous inspiration!

cra3y said...

great card! i love this colors

hugs Sasha xx

Laurel said...

Oh this is so pretty!

BonnieRose said...

beautiful as always!!

MrsETaylor said...

It's beautiful Eva. Love the colors and that stamp is perfect.

hope you had a great weekend
Erika

Liz said...

Beautiful colors I'm sure it will be treasured and adored lucky person.
Have to hop over to the sale to I guess. lol.

Keri Lee Sereika said...

This is gorgeous Eva! Love the colors and the sewing too!

the whimsical butterfly said...

WOW! This is SOOO beautiful Eva! I love that gorgeous ribbon and beautiful butterfly!

Sharon Harnist said...

Gorgeous card, Eva -- so bright, Springy & cheerful! Hey, my birthday is this month, LOL! Thanks for playing in JustRite's challenge!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Absolutely gorgeous Eva! Amazing colors, your friend is SURE to love it!

(-: Heidi

Catherine Doucette said...

Eva~ it's perfect!! And congrats on winning :0)

MrsETaylor said...

hehe. I was just over at the Just rite blog and before I saw the name thought "That looks a whole lot like an Eva Gem" then read a little further hahahaha.

Congratulations Eva. You so deserve it!!!

Tasha said...

Eva your card is stunning - im not suprised it won!
love the colours and beautiful butterfly
love tasha xx

KathyJ (Wattle) said...

CONGRATULATIONS Eva!!! You deserve this win - what a truly gorgeous card you have created!!! Wonderful colours/papers, colouring and design and love how you layered your spellbinders!!! Who wouldn't want to receive a gorgeous card like this!!!! :) Enjoy your win!! :)

BonnieRose said...

congrats gf.. SO GLAD YOU WON.. ur card is beautiful! Enjoy your winning goodies.. u lucky girl. xo

Lisa H. said...

such a gorgeous card, Eva! you amaze me with what you do with those dies!!! LOVE the colors, too!

Linda said...

That so lovely! I love colors and stamp and the layout!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin