Saturday, January 16, 2010

Treasured Scrapbooking cards reveal

Well, yesterday I was at the Scrapbook expo a little longer than I anticipated, but boy, did I ever have fun!!!!!!!  I will share more about that tomorrow, as I really have some amazing things I picked up and they need to be shared...plus I will be working on a card today with some of the products I got yesterday, that you all just need to see!!!!!  Seriously, don't forget to check back tomorrow!!!

Anyway, today I am so excited to share about the January Treasured Scrapbooking Card Kit!!!  Erin put together another amazing, total eye candy kit.  Here is what you get:



Here is the close up of the embellishments...look at that gorgeous butterfly and the cute Maya road stamps!!!

 

And since some of the papers are double sided, I wanted to show you that as well.



And again, just want to point out, that these amazing kits are selling for only $17.95 plus shipping!

Ok, so here are the cards I made and you get instructions for, if you purchase the kit.



 



Hope you like these cards, I sure loved making them! 

Well, have a fabulous day!
Hugs,
Eva

12 comments :

~Lori Roop (loree2000 SCS) said...

These are beautiful Eva! Love the products!

Are you going to CHA?

MrsETaylor said...

As usual Eva, DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!!

love them

joni said...

Gorgeous stuff Eva...you always have such awesome cards!!!!

jeannine said...

All of your cards are always gorgeous, but these I love! I ordered the kit and can't wait to play! Your work is always inspiring!!

Kimberly's Krafts said...

OMG Eva! I soooo need this kit!! Your cards are to die for! Soooo very yummy and vintage!!! Love them all! I am going to sign up for that awesome kit!
Thanks! :)

Linda Beeson said...

I forgot about the expo since I have had CHA on my mind! I would have loved to have gotten there. Your creations are just wonderful!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

You really rocked this month's card kit. You do amazing work that I look forward to trying my hand at lifting. Your creativity is truly inspirational and I hope the kit gets here soon.

LisaNRoxy said...

Your cards are stunning as always!! I am so excited to get this kit!! You are right Erin does put lovely things together!!

Can't wait to see what you create with your goodies you purchased!

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful cards Eve lovely detail and the papers are gorgeous.
Hugs Linda

Lisa H. said...

what a great kit! love what you did with it. nice work, Eva!

Terrie B x said...

Stunningly Beautiful...love the lace papers and embellies TFI:)x

Anonymous said...

Your cards are beautiful!!!

Sandy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin