Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sharing some Glitz

This will be a quick post with some eye candy.  While working with SNR I received some Glitz products and I never shared what I made with them on my blog, so since I have nothing to share right now on my blog, as I am helping setup the Ippity booth for the Supershow today, I thought it would be perfect time to show them on my blog.

I haven't been a huge Glitz fan, but I have to say that is only until I received these products.  And I have never been a purple girl, but their purple goodies sure made me just want to create.  I really had so much fun with making these cards and sure hop you like them, too.  So here they are.



 

Aren't these a lot of fun???  I really have to say I loved them!!!!  Of course I used my favorite tools...Spellbinders and Cuttlebug embossing folders and I lucked out with these super fun ribbons that totally went with these lines, and I found them at Michael's so cheap, too.  Perfect score, if you ask me...hehehe.

Well, that is all I have for today!  Wishing you a lovely Thursday!  I will try to come back and post some photos of the Ippity booth, but can't promise it...

Hugs,
Eva

6 comments :

Eveline said...

Beautiful cards.
Eveline.

the whimsical butterfly said...

OMGOSH-these are SO, SO vintage and stunning and striking that I don't know where to begin!!! I adore them! When are u staying in Anaheim til???

Terrie B x said...

Oh Wow Eva Check those out!!!!!
absolutly gorgeous I love them..That ribbon is way cool.....
I love them `fast and funky baby`:)xxx
Have a lovely week:)xxx

MrsETaylor said...

Have a super time my friend. I'm one envious girl.

Pinkllilac said...

Wow gorgeous cards Eve and the colours are beautiful love those papers.
Hugs Linda

Christi Snow said...

oooh, Eva! These are gorgeous! smiles...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin