Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Prima - CHA 2010 Winter

OK, so seriously, I took 119 pictures at their booth.....talk about DROOL!!!!!  I guess, they are special to me since I am starting to teach with their products, being one of the new Primadonnas....still pinching myself about that...but anyway, regardless, they have always been on top of my favorite with all their gorgeous things...and they never disappoint me.  I am in love with their new PAPER lines, their new flowers, the bling, and the new DONNA DOWNEY line seriously rocks!  Love all the canvas surfaces to work with and gosh, she has foam stamps....THEY ARE gorgeous!!!!!!!!!  I have so many classes swirling in my head right now...wait till you see!!!!  Anyway, I will try to show you the condensed version here, as there is no way I could share 119 pictures on my blog...hehe.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 





Well, there is more and will post more later, but now I am heading back to the show...so SEE YA LATER!!!

Hugs,
Eva

15 comments :

Jen said...

OMG!!! I'm having a panic attack...I want one of EVERYTHING PLEASE!!! Thanks for taking the time to share these pic's Eva...you are awesome! Have fun!

Jen said...

Oh and yes, I looked at all of these posts from the different vendors....I still want one of EVERYTHING!!!

marilyn said...

LOVE their new stuff!! Thanks for sharing photos. Congratulations, you primadonna, you!!!

Eveline said...

I just checked out all your posts. What great products all. Thanks for the pictures.
Eveline.

Melissa said...

I love all of the white! I really want to use my glimmer mist on all of that stuff! GORGEOUS!

Hanneke van der Linde said...

It looks wonderful!!

meluv2scrap said...

OMG, OMG!!! I am loving and wanting it all!!!

Kelly Landers said...

I miss you already Roomie!! I can't wait to see what you do with all this gorgeousness as a Primadonna!! You will do it wonders no doubt!

jeannine said...

Wow, that is some awesome stuff!! You will rock as a Primadonna!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Wow Eva, that was a lot of eye candy! Can't wait till I can start picking some of this stuff up!

(-: Heidi

Pinky said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures Eva they are amazing!!!!!

Shirley said...

You are going to have so much fun with this stuff! Can't wait to see what you create and I'm hoping to add some of this to my stash! Thanks for the pics!

Helen said...

I've just gone through your CHA posts - wow - I thought I'd seen lots of "must have" new goodies - now there are even more. Thanks for sharing. and congrats on your prima teachng!

lkamphuis said...

SIGh!! We probably wont egt half of this here iN Australia

Terrie B x said...

Drool Drool Drool...yum yum yum yum yum...have fun only a crafter can undersatand how exited one can be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!scream!!!!!!!!!!!yum yum yum :)xxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin