Monday, January 25, 2010

H{ippity} Hop


So, did you think, since I was at CHA that I wouldn't be having a card for today???  Not so...hehehehe.  Our challenge today is shaped cards and if you have seen my work, you know I LOVE shaped cards....so I am just sharing my card really quick with you...didn't want to miss this for nothing....



By the way, this is one of the cards I will be teaching at Scrapbook Oasis.....so what do you think??? If you like it, and you live in the area, you can still sign up. This is just one of the four pretty cards you will make. If interested, you can sign up HERE

Well, that is all I have.  I won't be able to make the hop today, but will try to catch up hopefully later part of this week!  Enjoy and have a fabulous day!!!

Hugs,
Eva

23 comments :

Heather said...

Absolutely AMAZING! Way to use that super cute butterfly in a super fabulous way! LOVE it! So super super fun to meet you and know you better! Call me any time and I'll be here to chat! Miss you and hope I get to meet you again at CHA July style!

lynn said...

this card is so sweet!

Bogner's said...

This circle card is darling! I love all the bling!

Jen said...

So pretty and love all the embellies! Have fun at CHA!

Maria Gurnsey said...

GORGEOUS!!! Glad we still got to see something while you are away :)

Lisa H. said...

sooo super cute! love circle cards, wish I lived close so I could take your class. Nice work.

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card Eve lovely detail and the papers and colouring are gorgeous.
Hugs Linda

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh! This card is fanatic and so inspiring. Love all the details and bling you added to this circle card.

Stephanie said...

Wow! So pretty Eva! Love all of your details! Absolutely gorgeous!

Kim Dellow said...

Just Beautiful Eva! Kim

MrsETaylor said...

Super sweet and beautiful to boot Eva. Love it. If I was closer I'd take that class for sure.

Rona said...

very pretty - if I lived close I would definitely sign up.

Marcy H. said...

Gorgeous card Eva!!

Gwen said...

Love the bling and the butterfly on this, so cute!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Eva--great card--I would love love love to take your class! Great challenge:)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Wow this is so stunning!!!!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

This is absolutely pretty!

Katy said...

very pretty! rhinestones, bows, flowers...it's perfect!

jennifer mitten said...

Love it! I love to make circle cards too!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Beautiful Eva! :)

Elisabeth said...

Oh Eva, so pretty, love the collagy feel of this!

Angie Blom said...

Amazing!! Love this card Eva , looks like you are having fun at CHA!!!

Kelly Landers said...

What a gorgeous circle card Eva!! Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin