Monday, January 4, 2010

H{ippity} Hop

It's Monday, so let's get 2010's first H{ippity} Hop going!!!  Another fun day to hop and see what everyone made!  I won't chat too much on my post today, so I will just get right to my card.

Today it's Maria's turn to bring the challenge to us and it's to create a project with BUTTONS and {ippity}.    I love using buttons on my cards and layouts, so this was fun and here is my creation.



This card uses a pretty Quickutz embossing folder, which I embossed both on a cream color cardstock and also on a green one.  The cream color cardstock was my card base and I cut the embossed leaves out of the green paper and layered it on the cream one.  And of course added little buttons as flowers, or berries, however you perceive them...hehehe 

This card uses two {ippity} sets.  Because of You and Just Wanted to Say.

Come play along with us at Splitcoaststampers!  Can't wait to see your creations with {ippity}.  Have a fun H[ippity} Hop!!

Hugs,
Eva

33 comments :

Lisa H. said...

another beautiful creation! love what you did here with the buttons, ribbon and those leaves.

Heather said...

Beautiful work! Love all your fabulous details! Stunning!

June Houck said...

This is fantastic, Eva! I {heart} it :)

Angie Blom said...

wow... stunning card, love the buttons on this. that flower rocks too.

Robynccgirl said...

Too cute! Great use of your buttons!

JenMarie said...

Beautiful!!

Emily said...

Great card Eva, love it!

Kelly Landers said...

WOW Eva!! My jaw just dropped!! I love this card and would have never thought to use my embossing folder like that!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! Great colors too!!

Elisabeth said...

OMGosh I just love this!

Andrea said...

i love it!!

Karen said...

Can I tell you how much I love this card, from the colors to the buttoned berries! Stunning work my friend!

Hugs,
Karen

Jennine Chambers said...

Great card Eva, love what you did with the buttons

Leah the Orange said...

SO cute, Eva! love the texture of this card, and your colours are fab!

Eryn Hagen said...

Eva this card is gorgeous! Love the colors you chose! :)

Jillisgram said...

Very nice card!

Martha said...

beautiful!

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeous card Eva. Kim

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Lovely card. Luv how you made use of the embossing folder for this card.

lynn said...

your card is too too cute!

Marcy H. said...

Another Fabulous Card!!! Love it~~

Just Me said...

This is so pretty!

Chris S. said...

Very nice card. Buttons just add that extra bit of fun, don't they?

Jessy said...

This is a beautiful card Eva!! Love the clean design and the bright colors. :-)

Bogner's said...

I love how you used the buttons. That flower is so awesome. I can't wait to dig into my Ippity and use that stamp!

Jules! said...

Eva, I love my QKs too! Beautiful card!

StacyC said...

Beautiful card Eva!!! Love buttons!!

Ravengirl said...

What a cute card! I see berries and they are adorable!

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

The flower buttons with pearls on them bring to mind yew berries. Don't have those here and I miss them. Beautiful card!
~ky

Maria Gurnsey said...

I love the way the colors all pop against the cream background!!

Tanya said...

I love the precision of this card!!!The colors are great- very festive!

Piali said...

Wow!! this is stunning...love it.

Heidi Van Laar said...

WOW, just gorgeous Eva!! I love all the white space on this one!

Hope you are having a fabulous New Year!

(-: Heidi

Diane said...

Beautiful creation...love all the colors and pretty detsils!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin