Monday, January 18, 2010

H[ippity} Hop Monday

Hope you had a great weekend, thank you for visiting my blog.  Today it's H{ippity} Hop!!!  If you haven't visited the Ippity blog to see all the participant, please hop on back, so you can see all the {ippity} inspiration all the ladies are sharing.

Today it's Kelly's turn to challenge us and her challenge is a color challenge.  Use these colors on your project with your {ippity} stamp:
 Black
Neutral
Color of your choice

So here is the card I created for this week's challenge. You might recognize the layout as it's using this weeks SCS sketch #263.  Sorry I used that sweet flower again.....hehehe  I hope I am not boring you with it, but I really love the look of it.  And I got to use my newest Spellbinders, too...yaaaaaaaa..I so love it!


As you can see my color of choice is PINK....hope you like it!  And I also hope you visit us at the Splitcoaststampers {ippity} forum for a chat and our challenge.  You can win some fun prizes!!!

I will be hopping around checking out everyone's creations, so see you on your blog!

Have a FABULOUS day!
Hugs,
Eva

20 comments :

Stephanie said...

So stunning and elegant Eva! Gorgeous! Havee a wonderful day!

Maria Gurnsey said...

Eva, fabulous color choice. I love how the bright pink really POPS!!!

Elisabeth said...

Pink and black...so classic! Lovely card Eva!

Heather said...

Beautiful! Love the pop of the pink!

Jen said...

Love the buckle on your ribbon Eva and the pink really pops....awesome! And don't worry, we never get tired of that flower, or any of your creations! *smile*

Kelly Landers said...

How pretty Eva!! I love the bold pink you used on your card!! It's really beautiful!!

Jessy said...

Eva- love the card, especially the bright pink. FABULOUS!! :-)

Angie Blom said...

this is stunning Eva, I love the pink in this.. beautiful.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

As always beautiful card Eva love your pop of color!!!

Lisa H. said...

sooo rich and elegant! love your new toys-FAB!

Rona said...

very pretty - the buckle was perfect for this design!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

wow, that's an extremely beautiful card. Luv the colour choices.

JenMarie said...

So pretty!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

oh my--how beautiful! I love these colors together:) TFS!

Martha said...

adorable

FibreJunky said...

Very cute! Love that flower - and I probably would've chosen pink, too.

Heidi Van Laar said...

Simply Stunning Eva! Those colors are gorgeous!

(-: Heidi

Karen said...

WOW! So gorgeous Eva!!!

Terrie B x said...

Clean crisp and just sooo `darn` Beauitufl Eva:)xxx

Leah the Orange said...

what a BEAUTIFUL card, Eva! i love that ribbon slide!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin