Friday, January 8, 2010

Friends with FLAIR

Welcome Friends...it's Friday, so let's have our Friends with FLAIR.  Today I have a bookmark to share with you and it was made for a challenge I am holding at Treasured Scrapbooking.  We are having a weekend crop, which started yesterday and my challenge is to make a bookmark.  There are lots of challenges and prizes, so if you have time, please come and check it out. And here is my pretty bookmark.



This bookmark of course uses {ippity} stamps.  I used the Scrapbooking kit called Life's Little Moments, which I love!!!  This quote says it all and I thought it would look fabulous in a bookmark!  I also used Webster's pages small paper pad and Bazzill on this and of course my Spellbinders and EK Success border punch.  Also the ribbon tag is and Stampin Up punch.  The ribbon is most likely May Arts, which I love, love, love.

Enjoy the hop and have a fabulous day!!!
Hugs,
Eva

30 comments :

Laurel said...

Cute!

Jodi C. said...

I love the bookmark!!! I love this sentiment and need to use it more, it's great for a bookmark!!!

Jenn in MO said...

Lovely bookmark Eva!

Jen said...

What a pretty bookmark Eva! So delicate and girly...luv it!

Erin McKinney said...

sooo pretty! I just love the shabby chic feel to it!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

That is an absolutely gorgeous bookmark. Luv the punched borders.

the whimsical butterfly said...

BEAUTIFUL Eva! Love this shabby-chic loo and that quote is just IT. LOVE IT!!!

FibreJunky said...

Fabulous, Eva!! I'll definitely head over to the other challenge. With this house full of readers, we can never have enough bookmarks!

Sherry Campbell said...

Oh, this is beautiful! I love the butterfly paper!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This bookmark is just beautiful EVA!!!

JenMarie said...

Beautiful!!

MrsETaylor said...

Very Purdy Eva. Love the colors. Hugs to you and your loved ones.

Txangel528 said...

Beautiful! very pretty colors.

Stephanie said...

Oh Eva, this is simply gorgeous! Love it!!!

Angie Blom said...

beautiful book mark Eva, love the colours.

Diane Jaquay said...

Gorgeous book mark!!

Liz said...

fabulous my darling fabulous

Kelly Landers said...

Eva, this is just beautiful!!

Kristen Hamlin said...

Great idea . . . it's beautiful!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

such a great bookmark.. its so pretty!

stampjourney said...

So pretty! Happy Friday!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty!!

Heather said...

It litterally took me ALL DAY to get here, but well worth the wait! This book mark is just beautiful! Great Job Eva and less than 2 weeks til CHA! Woot woot!

Carolina said...

What a gorgeous bookmark Eva - I'm sure it will be a huge hit!

Karen said...

I love the beatiful colors and how the top parts goes so well with the the label! This is a gorgeous bookmark!!

Hugs,
Karen

Robynccgirl said...

Great bookmark Eva! Love that sentiment!

Dolores said...

so pretty!!!

Catherine said...

This has just the right vintage/shabby chic vibe! Totally love it!

Lisa H. said...

I need a few of these! it is a great quote, love it here, Ms. Eva!!!! great way to end the hop!

Terrie B x said...

simply `delish`:)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin