Friday, December 18, 2009

Moxie Fab card, Mojo and Friends with FLAIR

Happy Friends with FLAIR Friday!!! So happy to participate in today's hop!  My card uses Mojo Monday's sketch and Moxie Fab's Tuesday Trigger and here is what I came up with.& Since we are hopping, I am keeping this short and sweet, so here is my little card.


Item's used to make this card:

Cardstock:  Recollections and Stampin Up
Patterned Papers:  Websters Pages
Stamps:  Unity and {ippity}YOU CAN BUY THEM HERE
Ink:  Ranger Distress ink, and Colorbox
EK Success border punch
Ribbon, lace
Buttons:  Button's Galore
Pearls:  Recollections

Have a happy hop!
Hugs,
Eva

21 comments :

Maria Gurnsey said...

To cute!!! I've been ignoring my poor Unity since I got ippity :)
I think I need to get some inky today :)

Christi Snow said...

ooooh, Eva, this is gorgeous! I love the detail elements in the trees! Just fab!!! smiles...

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So cute love the buttons!!!

MrsETaylor said...

Beautiful Card Eva. Happy Holidays to you *hugs*

JazzyH said...

Pretty~

Maren said...

SO SO fun & sweet!!! :)

Liz said...

Adorable...

Kim Sonksen said...

Wow Eva, that card is to die for. I love the flower buds :)

stampjourney said...

So cute! Love the embellishments!

Diane Jaquay said...

Just BEAUTIFUL Eva!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful and stunning Eva! Such a pretty and elegant card! Have a wonderful weekend!

Donna said...

Another stunning and beautiful creation Eva...LOVE this card!! Xx

the whimsical butterfly said...

SUPER sweet card, Eva-love those buttons!!!

Karen said...

I love how you incorporated the buttons on your card like that Eva! Gorgeous!!

FibreJunky said...

Really cute!!

Laurel said...

I love, love, love it!

Dawn K. said...

love the colors!

Cheryl Nelson said...

oh so fun!! lovin' those trees!

Jen said...

So pretty Eva! Luv how cute those buttons and pearls look...awesome!

Cath said...

What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World, Eva! Thanks for playing along! :)

Maggie said...

wowzer Eva,
How are you? this is fabulous :)
Merry Christmas!
Maggie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin