Last minute Christmas gifts

I don't think I shared about my stamped tiles on my blog yet, so I thought since there is still some time before Christmas, as might as well share it .  Here is what I made and they are such great gifts, you can use them as coasters.



Aren't these pretty??  I used two {ippity} set on these.  Kissmass and Mistletoe and Simply Home.

If you would like to make these, you can find instructions for them on Splitcoaststampers.  The only thing I can add to it, as that I used Stazon and Palette inks on these and there are two ways to make sure they won't come off.  One is using Krylon's Acrylic Sealant spray (which is what I have done) and someone else recommended baking them.  I don't have an oven for crafty stuff, so I opted for the spray and it works.

Have fun making them and sure would love to see what you come up with, so let me know, if you made some!

Have a fabulous Saturday!
Hugs,
Eva