Monday, December 21, 2009

H{ippity} Hop

Thank you for stopping by my hop during this H{ippity} Hop!  Hope you are enjoying it.  If you arrived here without checking out the {ippity} blog, please hop back there, so you can read about this week's challenge and also see the list of blog participants.

Anyway, today, I am sharing a Christmas Gift Card Holder.  I made this using the Kissmas and Mistletoe set.



And this inside (not the best photo, but you get the picture...hehe)



Do you like that flower I made?  I wish I had come up with it, but I didn't, and you can see the tutorial for it HERE.  I love making creative things.  I also used my Mega Curve Spellbinders to cut my shape and just scored it in half.  And of course I had to use my Spellbinders Fancy Tags diecut.

Anyway, hope you check out the SCS challenge forum and play along. 

Have a fun hop and a beautiful day!
Hugs,
Eva

26 comments :

Jodi C. said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! THANKS for the tip on your amazing flower!!!

Jen said...

Such an elegant gift card holder...luv it! That touch of lace makes it soooo pretty! Merry Christmas!

Maria Gurnsey said...

This is fabulous!! I love the flower you made :)

Karen said...

What a fabulous handmande flower Eva, and you gift card is gorgeous! Love the colors and the sentiment!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Eva--this is soooo cute;) And that flower is soooo precious--I've got to learn how to make those! TFS:)

Heather said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love that big beautiful bloom on your card and lace ribbon! Just fabulous!

Lisa H. said...

sweet!!!! love the red and the dies you used. great challenge!

Rona said...

wow this is great I think I need a mega curve for my spellbinder! how pretty!!

Stephanie said...

So gorgeous Eva! Love, love that flower! Have a Merry Christmas!!!

Liz said...

beautiful

Christi Snow said...

This is gorgeous and that flower is amazing! smiles...

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

Just gorgeous Eva! I love that flower - soft and feminine and goes perfectly with the lace. Great card!
~ky

Andrea said...

Love it! Nice job!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is so cute! I've been dying to make one of those flowers too!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is just gorgeous Eva love the flower!!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Love that gorgeous bloom, Eva!

FibreJunky said...

That flower is stunning!! Somebody is going to be awfully lucky to get that gift card holder!

Martha said...

this is amazing!

Pinky said...

I hope you don;t mind I stole your card to share on my blog today! MWAH! :) Don;t worry I gave you 100% credit!

Just Me said...

Great job...that text flower is gah-juss with the lace!

Robynccgirl said...

Very pretty Eva! Love that flower!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Gorgeous Eva!! I love that flower!

(-: Heidi

Carolina said...

Such a stunning flower Eva!!! Gorgeous gift card and love the addition of the trim...such a nice touch!

Terrie B x said...

`Gorgeous` Eva...
`Merry Christmas` to you and yours..have and a fab time:)x

Kelly Landers said...

This is so gorgeous!! WOW on the flower!! Love it!

Jessy said...

What a gorgeous gift card holder, love love love that flower. great job! Have a wonderful Christmas!! :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin