Monday, December 7, 2009

H{ippity} Hop Blog Hop

Yaaaaaaaaa..today is our first official H{ippity} Hop Blog Hop day!!! I can't wait to see what all the other ladies, who are involoved in the hop made!!! I know it will certainly very inspirational!!! We are showcasing cards using {ippity} stamps and snow, so on my card I used Flowersoft to create snow. I also made this card for the current Limited Supplies challenge on Splitcoaststampers, which was to make a white card with only one other color, and obviously my other choice of color was silver. Anyway, I had a lot of fun creating with my {ippity} stamps. they are just so much fun!!!


Supplies used to make this card:
Cardstock:  Neenah
Stamps:  {ippity} stamps
Ink:  Ranger Distress ink
Embossing Powder:  Stampin Up
Dry embossing folder:  Cuttlebug
Punches: Stampin Up and Martha Stewart
Ribbon:  Fabric Barn
Pearls:  Kaisercraft
Silver leaf trims:  Michaels
Flowersoft

Hope you have a fun H{ippity} Blog Hop and that you get inspired.  And if you need to buy the stamps, you can purchase them HERE!

Have a fabulous day!!!
Hugs,
Eva

24 comments :

Maria Gurnsey said...

Eva, I LOVE THIS!!! I love white on white cards but can't seem to make one of my own. I'm so jealous at how stunningly beautiful this is :)

Kelly Landers said...

Great minds think alike! Wait til you see my card!! Three tree cluster and the difference is I embossed in gold!! LOL!!

I Love it!!

Rona said...

very elegant color combo :)

Karen said...

Love all the white with silver Eva! Stunning card!! :)

Hugs,
Karen

Liz said...

Beautiful

dougnat said...

wowza!!! this is so beautiful!!

Robynccgirl said...

Beautifully elegant!

Jessy said...

Eva- this is just BEAUTIFUL!! Love it!! Sooooo elegant! :-)

Chelsea - Wait for the Lord Cards leader said...

Stunning card! Love it!
~Chelsea

Heather said...

Absolutely super classy and elegant! LOVE the cream, silver and white color combo!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Wow this is just beautiful as always Eva!!!

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

Hey sweet Eva! This is just breathtaking! I love those trees with all my heart. Hugs,

Stephanie said...

Wow Eva! Elegant and stunning card! Love what you've done!

Martha said...

beautiful!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Gorgeous Eva! I love this nearly all white look!

(-: Heidi

Kerry said...

Absolutely gorgeous, so elegant!

Just Me said...

This card is so, so beautiful!

Linda said...

Hello there....

This card so pretty... I love what ippity is doing I miss all fun chatting time and ect... you card is lovely.

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

This is simply gorgeous! I'm so happy we have another hip hop to call our own!
~ky

Katie Skiff said...

Adoreable!! I love the silver!!

Jodi said...

This is gorgeous!!!!

Eryn Hagen said...

AWE! I love the feel of this card...it is so GORGEOUS!

Becky Carafa said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!

Lisa H. said...

ACK!!!! stunning creaion here. Looove the white and silver!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin