Monday, December 14, 2009

H{ippity} Blog Hop!!!

It's Monday, so we are doing H{ippity} Blog hop!!!!  Now I just love Mondays as we get to see all the pretty {ippity} cards...yaaaaaaaa...I had so much fun last week checking out everyone's creations.  You ladies sure came up with some gorgeous projects and I am so looking forward to do it all over again today!

This week it's Maria's time for calling the challenge, and it's to create a background paper with our stamps.  So here is what I came up with.


I used a few sets on this card.  Because of you, Straight from the Heart and Life's Little Moments.  I love the way this card turned out and hope you do, too.

Anyway, don't want to blab too much, but if you are in the market for these stamps, check out my Ippity Sales blog.

Have a fabulous blog hop and even more fabulous {ippity} day!!!
Hugs,
Eva

20 comments :

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love love this Eva and the colors are great!!!

Espbfdl said...

OH so so so cute:) Love those numbers! TFS!

Lisa H. said...

very cool. love your background and the fun colors you used.

Maria Gurnsey said...

I love your birds!! So cute all glittery :) Fab card EVA :)

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is GORGEOUSLY bright and cheery-JUST what I want to look at on this rainy day here :) Beautiful, Eva!

Stephanie said...

Wow Eva! Stunning card! So many details!

Christi Snow said...

This is so pretty! I love all the stamps and different shapes that you put into this. It's a great design! smiles...

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

Hey sweet Eva! Love these lovebirds!! Your ribbon treatment rocks and I can't believe the perfect stitching on this!! Hugs to you,

JenMarie said...

Ooo.....totally LOVE this! FABulous!

Laurajean said...

gorgeous cards Eva...I just love your work girl :)

Rona said...

cute - love the colors you choose :)

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

Eva - this is gorgeous! I always love number backgrounds, and especially like how you used different colors for the birds. Cute!
~ky

Elizabeth said...

What a gorgeous card! But then again all of your cards are, I really like them! I even got the TS card kit cause you made them look SO yummy!!! You go girl!

Hope your day is grand!
e.

Robynccgirl said...

Awesome Eva! Love that background!

Cindylu2u said...

oh, great card, love the colors and the layered look!! fabulous!!

Jessy said...

Eva- this is a gorgeous card, love the colors you chose and all the stitching, glitter and the background you created too. FABULOUS! :-)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is super cute, Eva! ;)

Heather said...

STUNNING display of colors! Love it all!

Just Me said...

I love it. It's bright...it's fun...and, your background paper rocks!

Andrea said...

Super cute and I love the 2 different colored birds!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin