Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year - Friends with Flair - Mojo - and a fun news to share!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
 
A few pretty quotes for a special day of our new year to share.  I found these as I was searching for special New Year's toasts and I thought why not share them?  I really love the meaning each carried.


"This bright new year is given me
To live each day with zest
To daily grow and try to be
My highest and my best!"

by William Arthur Ward

"Every new year people make resolutions to change aspects of themselves they believe are negative. A majority of people revert back to how they were before and feel like failures. This year I challenge you to a new resolution. I challenge you to just be yourself."
by Aisha Elderwin

My good news to share about is that I finally get to announce that I made it on the Scrap-mart DT...yaaaaaaaaa!!!  I have been honored with my cards displayed on their blog from time to time in the past, so I thought I would try out for it.  I love everything they carry in the store, Unity Stamps, Justrite Stampers, Spellbinders, Cuttlebug, Copic, just to name a few, so I knew it would be so much fun working with them.  I am super excited to get going and creating for Scrap-mart along with the other lucky ladies.  Please check out their blog to see, who the other talented ladies are.


And now back to our first Friends with Flair of 2010.  I didn't want to miss out on it, even though I have another huge post with more beautiful cards to share for Caardvarks today.  Anyway, I   I created a pretty card with {ippity}stamps and used this week's Mojo Sketch for it.




For this card I used {ippity}'s Because of you set and some very yummy Anna Griffin and Bo Bunny papers.  I am really pleased with the way this turned out.


My second card is posted on the {ippity} blog today, so if you have a chance check it out....

Have a happy hop!
Hugs,
Eva 

16 comments :

the whimsical butterfly said...

ARE YOU KIDDING?!?! MY FAVE shade of pink and oh my that animal print is INSANE cute...and I LOVe what you did w/ the flower stamp on that DP! This is seriously GORGEOUS EVA!!! So striking! I LOVE it!

Eveline said...

Happy Newyear to you Eva.
Congratulations on your DT job, have fun.
Eveline.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love this and the colors and patterns are great big Congrats to you on your new DT spot!!!

Christi Snow said...

Girl, you are doing as many blog posts today as I am...LOL! But ALL of your creations are amazing, but that is nothing new at all. Congratulations on your new DT gig!! smiles....

Sherry Campbell said...

Wow- this is a gorgeous card- I love the colors and patterns. Congrats on your new DT position! WOW! :) :)

Angie Blom said...

Happy New Year Eva.. This is just wonderful, love the papers and the image is so perfect for this!! Congrats of the DT position.. you ROCK girl!! Hugs Xx

Karen said...

Happy New Year girlie! What an absolutely gorgeous card. I love the mix of red/black/white and stitching!!!

Laurel said...

Fabulous!

stampjourney said...

Great card, and congrats on the DT! Happy 2010!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Congrats on your new DT spot.

Julie Overby said...

Hi Eva!! I wanted to come by and Congratulate you for making the design team! How cool is that? Very well deserved.

Happy New Year!

BettyBee said...

Hi, Eva! Congrats on the new DT! Your work is gorgeous, as always!! It's really great to see what you're doing again!
Hugs,
BettyBee

JazzyH said...

Congrats and great card!

Maria Gurnsey said...

Congrats on the new dt :) YOU ROCK!!!

Liz said...

YOU ARE SO AMAZING

Mindy Miller said...

Looking forward to working with you on the DT as well! Such beautiful work on your blog...can't wait to see your new designs for Scrap-Mart!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin