Saturday, December 12, 2009

A few Lost Coast cards to share

Today I won't be talking too much, I just wanted to share a few cards I made while working with Scrapbook News and Review Magazine.  I received a few gorgeous Lost Coast stamps and here are the cards I came up using them.  I really love the way they turned out and since I don't think I shared them yet, I thought today would be a good day.  Some of the stamps I bought a long time ago and some I received from SNR.



It's been rainy around here and sure didn't get out at all.  In fact, today I made a yummy pot of Taco Soup and watched a few shows.  Hope you have nicer weather then we do around here.  However today was a good mail day, I got my new Unity Store Stamp KOM...whoohooo...I soooo love every single image in it.  I think I will work with it tomorrow (it's still Saturday night here).

Have a fabulous rest of the weekend!!!
Hugs,
Eva

6 comments :

the whimsical butterfly said...

WOW Eva! These are gorgeous! The color just pops on both of them and I love the border you added to the card. That tag is so fun and bright and I love the collage look! Beautiful!

Eveline said...

Beautiful Eva.
The weather over here is turning colder this week, as in freezing cold.
Eveline.

Liz said...

EVA EVA your talents are breathtaking

Terrie B x said...

Hi sweet Eva,,Theses are` gorgeous` That tag is divine!!!!!fab stamps..great to catch up...
Have a lovely Monday :)x

Elizabeth said...

How do you make taco soup? It sounds yummy!!!

Linda said...

EVe....
your rose Love card....Love just so prtty with rose paper in background!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin