Saturday, December 5, 2009

Caardvarks Hero Arts Digital Challenge

Happy Saturday!!! Hope you are having a good one! Today at Caardvarks we are showcasing some pretty cards created using Hero Arts Digital images. Our design team received a few files from Hero Arts to play with, and this is one of my cards I made with three of the files I was provided with.

HA Polky Dots
HA Foilage
HA Great Card Messages

I have to say I am no digi queen, but I sure had fun playing with them and I hope my card will be the proof of that!  I have 3 other cards to share with you, and I will in a few days. This time at Caardvarks we decided, starting today to have a 14 day showcase of Hero Arts digi cards and each day on the Caardvarks blog you will get to see a different designer's cards.  Isn't that fun???  Wait till you see all the gorgeous creations!!!

Anyway, here is my first card.



Last weekend I also purchased a few fun Silhouette files, since they were half off (did you guys take advantage of that??) and the label I used on this was cut using one of the Hero Arts Silhouette files.  I thought it was perfect for this card.  What do you think???

Anyway, that is what I have today to share.  I will be back tomorrow with some other fun creations, so please check back.

Have a fun Saturday!
Hugs,
Eva

4 comments :

Terrie B x said...

I love your `Beautiful` card Eva..love the digi`s!!!TFS
Enjoy the rest of your weekend:)x

cindy said...

Fabulous card. Great job:)
http://cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/

Aphra said...

What do I think? I think everything you touch turns to fabulous! I admire your cards every time you post. What you've done with the C'oredinations down below is amazing! Thanks!

Karen said...

Love that gorgeous color combination Eva! And how perfect is the Silhouette frame with the sentiment and digi dots! Awesome card!!

Hugs,
Karen

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin