Monday, December 28, 2009

2009's last H[ippity} hop

Yepp...today is the last H[ippity} hop of the year, but don't you worry, with 2010 just around the corner, there will be more hops.  Hope your Christmas was a Merry one and Santa was good to you and your loved ones.  :)

This week it's our sweet Eryn's turn to challenge us and the theme is "Resolve to try something New".  How appropriate is that for the New Year to come?  I have been wanting to make a tri-shutter card for a while and a few of my sweet scrappy friends have decided to make one a few weeks ago as a little challenge just between a few of us, so timing couldn't have been more perfect.  You can find the tutorial for this card on Splitcoaststampers.

I just love their resources and technique section, it's sure is a wealth of creative information little spot!  Anyway, here is my card using the adorable Because of you and Alphabetically Adorable {ippity} sets and a little bit of Pink Paislee papers.  I really love the way this card turned out, and sure hop you do it.





 



Well, that is it for today, hope you enjoy the hop.  I will be making my rounds to check out all the pretty things everyone made with the fun {ippity} sets.

Have a fabulou day!
Hugs,
Eva

29 comments :

Eveline said...

This card is lovely. I really like the colors of the papers you used.
Eveline.

Lisa H. said...

wow! you blow me away with this one! it is sooooo pretty. LOVE it!

Just Me said...

Wowza! This is stunning!

Andrea said...

So cute!!! Love all the details and the card looks FAB!

Heather said...

So detailed and wonderfully created! Love this!

Jessy said...

Eva- this is a really neat card. LOVE the papers and colors you used, so soft and pretty!! :-)

Martha said...

wow this is amazing!

Kelly Landers said...

Eva your project today is amazing!! I love those fold up cards and the valentine's theme is perfect for it!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So Beautiful Eva!!!

Eryn Hagen said...

oh MY GOODNESS I love everything about this card Eva! The colors are all perfect!

Rona said...

super cute - love the stamping :) and your colors

Sara said...

all i can say is wow! your card is amazing!

xoxo
sarabeth

Carolina said...

Oh Eva - is this the perfect stamp set for this type of card or what? Thanks for sharing such beauty with us!

Angie Blom said...

WOW... amazing Card! love those letters. HugsXxx

Maria Gurnsey said...

Dang this is too fabulous!!! I love it :)

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Holy moly Eva! This is GORGEOUS!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

WOW, Eva! This tri shutter card is amazing, girl! Absolutely gorgeous work! :)

~~Audrey~~ said...

OMG, that card is on my list to try too and I luv how you decorated it! Simply gorgeous!

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

Oh yes yes yes! This card made me smile ear to ear!
~ky

Elisabeth said...

Love it, this card is just stunning!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

such a beautiful card, I am luvin the details.....thanks again for the kind words!

enjoy *~*

Tini said...

WONDERFUL! I love your card!
Wish you a happy new year!

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

Holy smokes! This is fantabulous!! I have never done one of these cards, looks WAY -super way too hard. You made this beautifully. Almost several cards in one! Hugs,

the whimsical butterfly said...

Ok, I seriously GASPED when I saw this. HOLY GORGEOUSNESS....It's beautiful...shabby chic...stunning...I could go on and on. LOVE this sweet Eva!!!

Liz said...

Seriously you rock

Cheri Howard said...

Gorgeous card, Eva! I still need to try this one!

June Houck said...

Eva, I have been wanting to try this tri- card too. Yours is one of the prettiest I have seen! Fantastic for a first try. LOVE it :)

Laurel said...

Love this Eva!

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card Eve lovely detail and the papers and the colours are gorgeous.
Hugs Linda

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin