Friday, November 6, 2009

Unity Friends with FLAIR Ippity Style

I thought I would share another card today using one of the new Ippity stamps and this one is from the Straight from the Heart set. Check it out at the new Ippity OpportUNITY blog! It's another adorable set! I love trees and birdies and the sentiment was just so sweet! I will be creating a framed art with this set very soon, that I know, but for now I have a card to share.

Isn't this card just sweet? I really love those birdies!!!!

By the way, what are your thoughts about the new Ippity OpportUNITY?????? I would really love to hear your feedback. I think Unity is just amazing to come up with such a fabulous concept and why not? We all love their stamps, so we can spread Unity amongst our friends, or makes new friends, while doing it, and make some money, too. Yippie!!!!!!!

Also, Kelly and I will be doing some Ippity blogging on the new site, so what would you like to see from us? I would love to hear about that, too. :)

Can't wait to hear your thoughts! Thanks for visiting my blog and really hope you guys are enjoying this new line of stamps as much as I am!

Have a fabulous Friday!
Hugs,
Eva

25 comments :

Rona said...

cute cute!! can't wait to see what you come up with!! I will be excited to participate in the design team challenge as well :)

Corry said...

cute card!!! looking forward to more ippity goodness.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Beautiful card again Eva!!! I just love the stamps really not alot people around here for me to sell them but I know for sure that I would love to buy them!!!

Liz said...

Amazing card.. I'm trying to keep my eyes closed...
Still thinking it out I know I would buy them but don't know who I'd sell them to lol...

Julie said...

Love your card and all those buttons!!!

JPScraps said...

Love your card. So cute. Congrats on the DT!

Kelly Landers said...

Way cute girlfriend!!

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous card Eva! I can't wait to get my first Ippity kit!

the whimsical butterfly said...

WOW WOW WOW Eva! I am SO excited for you! Congrats on the Ippity DT and can't wait to see how you continue to WOW us w/ your beautiful creations!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is SO cute Eva!!

מימס mimms said...

what a sweet and cute card.
those birdues are adorable !

Robynccgirl said...

I LOVE this card! The buttons make a great border!

Randi said...

Gorgeous card Eva! Love what you did with the new stamps! The red hearts are too cute!

Donna said...

Congrats Eva on being apart of something so unique and cool!! Your card is amazing and stunning!! Fantastic work! Xx

naomi chokr said...

how cute is this!!!!!!!! congratulations on being in the ippity DT. i look forward to trying out. i've always wanted to be part of the unity team. crossing my fingers!!!

naomi chokr said...

how cute is this!!!!!!!! congratulations on being in the ippity DT. i look forward to trying out. i've always wanted to be part of the unity team. crossing my fingers!!!

FibreJunky said...

Congrats on your new DT position with ippity!!! Love the card!

Lori said...

Love your card! Great preview of the new Ippity line!

Inger said...

Woww what a super sweet card!!!
Have a lovely weekend.

Inger :o)

Terrie B x said...

I love your `Gorgeous` card Eva,,that stamp along with the row of butons is `gorgeous` TFS
Enjoy your weekend:)xxx

June Houck said...

Darling! I love the image and coloring, but also those wonderful row of buttons :)

dstandard said...

Fabulous - love that stamp!

JazzyH said...

Cute!

Dawn K. said...

love the buttons

dougnat said...

woohooo! LOVE your ippity!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin