Saturday, November 7, 2009

Snowbody like you...

Today is my weekly post for Embellish It Online as their Guest Designer. I am having fun with all the goodies I got, which were the sweet Imaginisce papers and embellishments, so I made a card combining those adorable papers with the new {ippity} stamps.... I just couldn't help myself...hehehe, it's so hard to resist fresh rubber that just arrived.


Supplies used to make this card:

Cardstock: Stampin Up
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce Polar Expressions
Stamps: {ippity}
Ink: Brilliance
Stickles
Punches: Fiskars border punch, CM corner rounder punch
Ribbon and buttons from my stash

Barb is offering an ADDITIONAL 10% OFF of her already LOW prices on Stampavie stamps from 10/07 - 10/14!
Check out all of the images here! Combine this special with any of these listed below! Treat yourself!!

Get Free Shipping on domestic orders of $50.00 or more! Enter code 4SP9HD in the coupon box at checkout! (One discount per order)


New Frequent Buyer Club! For every $5.00 in purchases you'll receive 1 point. Collect 30 points and you'll receive a voucher for $15.00 off on your next purchase!


Great Sale on Select Basic Grey 12x12 Collections, Select Pink Paislee and Imaginisce! Prices from 20 to 35% off!

Well, that is all for today. Monday, I will be back with the Recipe book blog hop! That will be a lot of fun with a lot of amazing people participating, and I hope you come back to check it out.

Have a lovely Sunday!
Hugs,
Eva

11 comments :

Sue-ann said...

Gorgeous card Eva... looks like you're having lots of fun with your guest dt spot!! Enjoy!! :-)

naomi chokr said...

the snowman is so cute!!! i love this card

dannisdoodles said...

how absolutely ADORABLE, love that snowman my sweet friend, wow!!!

Christi Snow said...

ooooh, Eva, this is just gorgeous!

Liz said...

This is just to cute

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

dougnat said...

oooooo I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!

Pinkllilac said...

Gorgeous card Eve and love the design and detail, the colours are beautiful.
Hugs Linda

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love this Eva and the colors are great!!!

~Michelle~ said...

this is very adorable Eva....love the fun papers on the white embossing....perfect! Love the image too! :)

Jenn K said...

OHHH Snowmen Melt my heart...SWOON!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin