Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving to you from my family!!!  Hope you are having a wonderful day today!!  I am so grateful for a lot of things, and here are some of them to share with you on this beautiful day.

I have my son with me here...yippieee!!!  I have the most wonderful partner in life, Michael, whom I just love to pieces and who loves me to pieces, too..hehehhe... Michael's parents live with us, and while there are days that are difficult, I am still grateful for them and that we can help them and that they are helping us as well.  I am thankful for the beautiful house we live in,  and that I have an amazing meal to prepare to share with my loved ones today and every day.  I am very thankful for that.

I am also thankful for my wonderful friends I have made over the past years and also my blog friends and various message board friends I have made over this past year or so.  Today is about being thankful, and I just had a great conversation about that with my son.  It's so nice to have a meaningful conversation with him, as he does get it!

I am thankful for that I got to go to University of Santa Monica last year, and although I didn't get to go this year, I am so grateful for the friends I made there and also what I learned.  I can honestly say, I am happy and live in peace and wish that for everyone.  I found this quote that I thought I would share with you, as it is so appropriate for today and really I truly believe this is what life is about, the simple things, as the rest is just an illusion, so enjoy it and think about it.

To find the universal elements enough;
to find the air and the water exhilarating;
to be refreshed by a morning walk or an evening saunter;
to be thrilled by the stars at night:
to be elated over a bird's nest or a wildflower in spring ...
these are some of the rewards of the simple life.

~ John Burroughs, Naturalist (1837-1921) ~



And now I leave you today with a little project I did with Core'dinations papers.  I received these through Scrapbook News and Review Magazine and got to create quite a few pretty projects with it.  We shared about it in the forum, but don't know who really got to see it, so I am sharing it here today, as it is perfect for the day.  It's a little gift pouch that I cut out with my Silhouette and embossed with Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I used some yummy Spellbinders and equally yummy JustRite stamps.  Hope you like it.




Well, that is all I have for today. It became kind of a long post, but meaningful. Wishing you, your family and friends a very Happy Thanksgiving and if you are on the road to get to them, please drive safe.

Hugs and much Love,
Eva and my family