Friday, November 27, 2009

Friends with FLAIR {ippity} style

It's friends with FLAIR...yipppeeee....I know many of you are shopping out there, so I want to wish you a fun day and I have a quick card to share today that I made using {ippity} stamps, the Just Wanted to say set, which now I have available through my {ippity} shop, so if you are interested in purchasing it.  This set is the card makers dream if you ask me...and if you go on my shop blog, you can see all I have created with it....so in love with it. 


Items used to create this card:

Cardstock:  Core'dinations
Stamp:  {ippity}
Ink:  Memories
Cuttlebug embossing folders
Ribbon and pins:  Fabric Barn
Nail file for sanding

Well, that is all for today!  Have a fabulous day!!!
Hugs,
Eva

21 comments :

Natalie said...

Pretty card, love the embossing and your design!

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

Beautiful card! Great design!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous Miss Eva!!! Awesomeness!!

stampjourney said...

Cute! Love the embossing!

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

Hey sweet Eva! This is just darling! I LOVE shaped cards!! Great colors too! Hugs,

Michele L. said...

I love the card shape!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Gorgeous Eva! Love the colors and all that wonderful embossing!

(-: Heidi

Rona said...

very cute

Dawn K. said...

love the shape!

Stephanie said...

Wow Eva! Amazing creation as always! Beautiful job with the Ippity stamps!

Heather said...

Beautiful! Eva, your card is just stunning! Hugs to you!

Donna said...

This is just so gorgeous Eva!! Beautiful work! Xx

Lisa H. said...

I love this!

Kerry said...

Beautiful card!

Rebecca said...

beautiful card, I love the unique shape!

Laurel said...

This is great!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Simply GORGEOUS Eva! I was bummed I didn't have time to play FWF this week due to a few psts I already had for today, but I wanted to hop the list and see what everyone was up to! So glad I did b/c this is beautiful! Hope yu had a GREAT Thanskgiving!!!

Elizabeth said...

I love the inked papers! Pretty and unique!

Jessy said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! Love the colors you used, and of course, the Ippity!! :-)

Mary(OhioMary) said...

Very lovely and elegant. Great colors.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

As Always this is just beautiful Eva!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin