Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Creative Cuts and More Blog Hop Day 3!

Today is the 3rd, and final day of our Creative Cuts and More Blog Hop. Sure hope you have enjoyed all the inspiration! Again, hopefully you came to visit my blog from Peet's blog, but if not, please hop on back to Caardvark's Blog, so you don't miss any of the posts!

As promised, today I have a table center piece to show you. I really loved making this. Why???? Two reasons really.

1. So easy to create!
2. So pretty!

Good enough reasons, right? Again, all the diecuts are so easy to work with from Creative Cuts and More! So, here is my Christmas table center piece, which is made with the Sleigh die cut.

All I did was dry emboss the die cut, ink it up with my Ranger Distress ink and added a pretty trim and finally filled my little sleigh with christmas trimmings I picked up at Michaels for around $2.00. So, this whole center piece would cost you only around $3.00, is that a great deal in today's economy, or what???? I'd say it sure is! You can even make these and give them away as a gift!

Hope you have been inspired by our Creative Cuts and More Blog Hop. Don't forget to comment as you remember these are the prizes:


Fall Card Kit
CCM $25 Gift Card

*Also a 15% Shopping Discount for our readers. Enter holidayhop2009 at checkout.
Discount good from November 1st - 4th.

And now, please hop on over to Michelle's blog to see her fabulous project!!

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a fabulous day! I will be back Thursday with my first official Caardvarks challenge, so stay tuned! Who knows, I might be announcing something else that day, too...but shhhhhhhhhhh....I can't tell....hehehe.

Hugs,
Eva

34 comments :

Linda said...

Nice table center piece!

Andrea Amu said...

That is really pretty! Enjoy that centerpiece this holiday!

Dawn Edwards said...

Great idea!

mustangkayla said...

I love the embossing on it!

Jeri said...

Very lovely centerpiece. I'm just loving all the inspiration I've gained from your samples this week. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Sue-ann said...

Cute sleigh Eva!

khunter47 said...

Very cute.

Susan McRae said...

Beautiful centrepiece!

dstandard said...

What a great centerpiece!

Laurie Marmon said...

very cute!

Laurie Marmon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marla said...

What an incredible decoration!!

Pinkllilac said...

Wow Eve this is so beautiful, love it.
Hugs Linda

Kathlene said...

Love your little sleigh centerpiece. It's such a versatile design, you could put candy or make two and use them as candle holders. Awesome project. TFS!

Helen F. said...

Beautiful centerpiece for any table or wonderful hostess gift!

ashjoy said...

So pretty!

Colleen said...

Very nice centerpiece.

Divya Rao said...

Cute!

A Little Licht on the Subject... said...

Love this sled!

mulberry station said...

what a wonderful centerpiece. Very pretty!

dahlhousedesigns said...

yip, very pretty centerpiece.

lisa a.

Whimcees said...

The sleigh makes a beautiful centerpiece! Great project!

Barbara Diane

mdog said...

Make a great gift to a Christmas House warming.

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

OH I love the sleigh!!!

meluv2scrap said...

Eva I gave you a blog award. You can check it out at my blog!!!

SMK said...

so cute!!!

Sandy said...

Wow - and in a store you could buy something not this nice for a lotta bucks! Great project!

Robi said...

The sleigh is beautiful and you could use real evergreen, pinecones, too, I guess!
So....what's the secret...??? lol

Nicky Hsu said...

Pretty. Good idea ~

Teri said...

oh WOW! Very eye catching!

Diane said...

So very pretty....and I like the easy part....thanks for sharing!

Catherine said...

Very elegant. Love the cream and mauve together.

arielle said...

Beautiful idea!

Margie said...

oooh-so pretty!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin