Monday, November 2, 2009

Creative Cuts and More Blog Hop Day 2

Today is the 2nd day of our Creative Cuts and More Blog Hop. So hopefully you came to visit my blog from Peet's blog, but if not, please hop on back to Caardvark's Blog, so you can see the list of bloggers involved in the hop. You don't want to miss out on all the great inspiration, I am sure!!!

So today, we are showing you pretty packaging made with die cuts received from Creative Cuts and More. I also made a little extra item, as I wanted to have something in my packaging, too...hehehe.

I got the Christmas Ornament made of Polyshrink and I made a necklace pendant out of it. How is that for you????Hehehe.... I shrunk my Christmas ornament and finally colored it in with Alcohol inks and edged it with Gold leaf pen to add a pretty finish. And here is what I came up with.

What do you think?????

And my packaging is actually the Matchbox diecut, which I decorated with gorgeous lace, Cuttlebug diecut and pretty Kaisercraft pearls. I really love the way it turned out, and sure hope you like it, too.

Finally, here is the gift along with the packaging.

So now, please hop on over to Michelle's blog and see what gorgeous creation she has for you!

Have a fabulous day and don't forget to check back tomorrow on our final day of the Blog Hop. It will be our grand finale and I will be showing you pretty a table center piece!

Hugs,
Eva

43 comments :

Teri said...

great job!

mustangkayla said...

I love how you turned the matchbox into a jewelry gift box! Such a great idea!

Whimcees said...

You have made a lovely and creative gift! So pretty!

Barbara Diane

Laurie Marmon said...

very nice necklace and presentation! love it!

Jenyfur said...

What a beautiful necklace!

Dawn Edwards said...

Wow very pretty!

marla said...

A very pretty box with lots of pearls!!

Kathlene said...

Pretty little box with a lovely gift t boot. TFS!

Catherine said...

How cool is that!?! Everything looks lovely.

Andrea Amu said...

How cute, the pendant and packaging!

Susan McRae said...

Beautiful gift and packaging!

Linda said...

Pretty little box !

Linda

Jeri said...

What a beautiful little gift for some lucky someone. It's very pretty.

Colleen said...

So very pretty

Colleen said...

So very pretty

Ginger said...

what a great idea, love it

A Little Licht on the Subject... said...

Genius I tell you, genius! What a great idea and you did a beautiful job!

Helen F. said...

Gorgeous and feminine. Love the lace on your gift box.

khunter47 said...

Very Pretty.

Jamilie said...

Cute box!!

Divya Rao said...

Very creative!

mulberry station said...

What a cleaver idea! Love the little gift box too.

dahlhousedesigns said...

Fabulous.

lisa a.

Gloria said...

Great idea, using the lace, makes it extra special, very classy. Thanks. Gloria

dstandard said...

What a lovely gift!

ashjoy said...

That is a great gift!

katy said...

I love the lace detail.

Starla said...

pretty clever - love the pearls

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Wonderful projects! This was a 2 in one! Thanks!

Nicky Hsu said...

Wow. Love the color. So pretty~

Robi said...

The photo of the pendant beside the box is beautiful -- looks like it's ready for publication. Beautiful job again--- thanks for using the orange :)

Beverly S. said...

Lovely! Love the pendant.

Amy said...

So pretty Eva!! I love how you created jewelery out of the shrink plastic ornament. Great job!!

Hugs,
Amy ♥

Laura.K said...

wow. Your pandant is very nice. and the box is cute.

Meda said...

Hello lovely lady.I really missed you. With so many blogs out there I ended up visiting none on a regular basis. Otherwise I don't have to create my own art.
I love your little match box and I really have to buy that die cut.

Die Cut Diva said...

WOW -- what a great job -- love the shrink art pendent -- and your match box is over the top -- who wouldn't love to have that little package under their tree

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

Ouuuuuu la LA, Eva! This is a jewel worthy of an artist. How on earth did you think this up!?! The colours make my heart happy--like a stunning watercolour painting. And the detailing on the box. How very lovely.

Alice said...

Thanks for sharing this with us. It is beautiful.

arielle said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

mdog said...

Too fun - thanks.

SMK said...

wonderful! love the shabby chic feel :)

Sandy said...

Lovely package!

Margie said...

Very cool pendant!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin